Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

The problem with having him as your only striker is you are never going to get the type of opportunist goals like the first one Gayle scored last week. Could have really done with putting on a show today after being given the start today ahead of Gayle.

The problem with having him as your only striker is you are never going to get the type of opportunist goals like the first one Gayle scored last week. Could have really done with putting on a show today after being given the start today ahead of Gayle.

Just having no one who can run in behind is a massive disadvantage of him compared to Gayle. It means the other team can just push up far and shove us back

Just having no one who can run in behind is a massive disadvantage of him compared to Gayle. It means the other team can just push up far and shove us back

Thought he was one of the only players who came out of the game with any credit. Worked hard, got no decent service but battled the best he could. Also a couple of nice touches on the ground.

just think he really needs to challenge in the air. so may times not even an effort was made ti get off the ground. not sure if it was a ploy to try and win free kicks.

He was poor today like, was trying to many daft flick ons and nothing stuck when we were just needing him to hold the ball up for a few seconds.

Was an off day for everyone really but he needed to take his chance today, reckon it'll be back to Gayle for Hull and Forest.

Why wasn't he jumping for headers? Surely I'm not the only one who noticed this?

Was he up against a monster cb? I remember watching Carroll get snuffed out by Hangeland in a game against Fulham when Hughton was in charge, maybe similar here? I think this might be one of the reasons why Rafa prefers a quick striker to one who's main attribute is power in the air. Hasn't he said that in England the defences are usually pretty good at dealing with big strikers?

Why wasn't he jumping for headers? Surely I'm not the only one who noticed this?

Was he up against a monster cb? I remember watching Carroll get snuffed out by Hangeland in a game against Fulham when Hughton was in charge, maybe similar here? I think this might be one of the reasons why Rafa prefers a quick striker to one who's main attribute is power in the air. Hasn't he said that in England the defences are usually pretty good at dealing with big strikers?

The entire team were monsters from where I was sitting, probably the most physical team we've played this season and we weren't ready to deal with that, not only that though he definitely wasn't the usual Mitrovic chasing lost causes and getting stuck in, and a few of the other players weren't themselves either, very strange day all round.

Mitrovicu,

bez obzira dal ces ikad procitati ovo ili ne...

Napusti ove budale,uopste ne zasluzuju igraca kao sto si ti.Bices im ovde samo maskota,da im skaces po terenu kao medved jer te lazno vole i pevaju pesme a ti grejes klupu.Idi negde i naigraj se fudbala

Mitrovicu,

Napusti ove budale,uopste ne zasluzuju igraca kao sto si ti.Bices im ovde samo maskota,da im skaces po terenu kao medved jer te lazno vole i pevaju pesme a ti grejes klupu.Idi negde i naigraj se fudbala

Well said :thup:

Mitrovicu,

Mitrovicu,

no matter will you ever read this

Leave this morons,they dont deserve player off your class.You will always be just a mascote to them,to jump on the feald like a bear when thay chant your name becouse they have false love for you and you warming bench.Go somewhere and play football