Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Hate to say it but I can't help but thinking his career here is dead in the water. He will probably see out the season but not the summer. It will be off to Italy or somewhere I reckon.

Ultimately, I don't think he has the engine or the skill for the premiership and "age" just won't cut it for me. Shame because he is a great character.

Same for me. He's 22 not 18. And has champions league experience and has been here 18 months too. Just does not have the work rate, engine or mobility needed to play as a 1 up top. Shame as I do like the guy

He's a carthorse. I like the guy and his passion I really do but he's just not good or mobile enough. Also very lazy. Rafa obviously sees this too

He's scored 5 goals and has 2 assists in 12 matches, 6 of which he started. He has a goal every 114th minute. If you take assists into the equation he has a goal or assist every 81 minute. But whatever man, he is lazy and not good enough.

Every time I watch Diego Costa it reminds me what mitrovic is missing. Costa is a big guy but works his socks off and puts him self about loads. I'm not saying mitrovic should be as talented as him but there's nothing stopping him having the application and work rate that Costa does. Exactly how to play the lone striker role

So your only criticism of Mitrovic is that he doesn't do enough running?

The guys a good young player with lots of potential. He's not in the team at the moment because Gayle is banging them in. Simple

:thup: Yeah. He might end up playing his best football somewhere else but people have been dead keen to write him off for ages now and it's pretty weird.

For the Mitro fanboys any sort of measured criticism, even ones mitigated his age and newness to the country, is "slating." It's the whole Ronaldo / Dummett syndrome all over again.

;) Ron.

Creased reading this before a page of people doing exactly what he's trying to defend :lol:

Fucking carthorse, man, get a grip.

Perez is playing far worse in this division, and again i beleived at the start he would have found it a doddle.

So should we flog Perez also if an offer comes in?

Bit of a strange point to make, like. :lol:

I still wouldn't sell Mito. There aren't too many strikers like him around these days and if he can learn to play within himself a bit he's a very good option off the bench, regardless of the league.

How many top-flight goals do you reckon Steptoe Misstro will score in his career? 50?

We don't know yet, because we haven't seen enough of him in the top flight under a competent manager and a solid team around him. The early signs when Rafa came in were extremely good however going off his goals-games ratio, as is his goals-games ratio in this divison too, carrying over from the back end of last season in the PL.

Get you don't like him and never have done, but I think you have a bit of gallows-Atsu personality about you as this is the only thread I ever see you post in.

Find it really strange how so many seem to be in a hurry to offload him. I can understand that if a serious bid comes in but for the first time in donkeys years we actually have some competition in the team and especially so up front. Thankfully Gayle is banging them in but should he go off the boil, get suspended or injured Mitrovic is pretty much our only other option and he offers something completely different to Gayle. Just feels like a lot of people are getting way ahead of themselves, strikers of his ilk aren't really easy to find plus the guy clearly loves the club and hasn't been all bad. Should be showing more patience and give him some time. It's not like we have much to lose.