Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

How come he is our most effective player in form of assist/goal pr minute if he is that bad? What does that say about the rest of our players, should we get rid of all our attacking players then?

Most of them once we go up yes

How come he is our most effective player in form of assist/goal pr minute if he is that bad? What does that say about the rest of our players, should we get rid of all our attacking players then?

Most of them once we go up yes

Not like we need squad players or anything.

West Ham and Palace both after him for 15m in January apparently.

I think both would be better off going for Defoe tbh.

Irregardless of what the mackems say or think if a London club came in for him he'd be begging them to leave

:anguish:

West Ham and Palace both after him for 15m in January apparently.

I think both would be better off going for Defoe tbh.

Irregardless of what the mackems say or think if a London club came in for him he'd be begging them to leave

:anguish:

It's a perfectly cromulent word. If anything, he's embiggened his sentence with that word.

I think he is a decent player even at his young age.  He has lots of potential.

He is good at holding up the ball and brilliant at bringing players into play.  Hes good in the air and obviously has the passion, fight and desire.

I really do think over the next couple of years he will add more goals to his game making him a valuable asset.

Like many others I would like to see him and Gayle play together.

I really don't get people sometimes. Mitrovic is still young, he scored a reasonable amount of goals last season given his inexperience he is improving. More importanlty, for the first time in years we actually have real alternatives in play style so Rafa can rotate the strikers for the situation.

I might be getting a bit ahead of myself here but if we get promoted I think both Mitrovic and Gayle will be at a stage under Rafa where they'll both be good enough for a Premier league level. Both need to improve but I haven't seen anything to suggest they won't.

• 2 weeks later...

Hate to say it but I can't help but thinking his career here is dead in the water. He will probably see out the season but not the summer. It will be off to Italy or somewhere I reckon.

Ultimately, I don't think he has the engine or the skill for the premiership and "age" just won't cut it for me. Shame because he is a great character.

Can't beleive we are wasting him in this division. Especially when he was thrown into a new side last season. He could have settled and used this league to build him up ready for the premiership.

I still think he had much blame in his situation due to his 4 game ban and Gayle hit the ground running.

Just seems a terrible waste. Rafa Rotates everyone else but hardly uses the strikers in a rotation.

I dont think Rafa likes him much.

I just think it's much harder to justify rotating out a striker who scores in most of his games. Especially when you only play one up top.

I like Mitro, and would love to see him play in this league, but with 1 man up top, I don't think he'd see much time if I was gaffa' either.

(But I'd just sack off Diame and play Mitro there instead. Or at least give it a try. :aww:  )