Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Hope we keep him. Yes his lack of pace limits his potential, and his finishing has been suspect, but he also shows real potential in other areas of his game. I'm actually surprised he hasn't kicked up a fuss, because he's barely had a start this season and has performed whenever he's had the chance. He's been unlucky. If  he's willing to accept a bit-part role next season, I'd definitely keep him and I have a feeling we could regret it if we let him go. You get the feeling though that Rafa doesn't fancy him, or doesn't feel he fits his system.

If you really think Gayle can score for fun in Premiership and we dont need Mitrovic, you are nuts.  Mitrovic clearly has the tools to score in a level above Championship and its his application that needs to improve. Gayle on the other hand doesnt have the tools but has much better application due to his experience.

Keep both, and we should start Mitrovic next season with Gayle and Arma as backup.

Guest neesy111

If you really think Gayle can score for fun in Premiership and we dont need Mitrovic, you are nuts.  Mitrovic clearly has the tools to score in a level above Championship and its his application that needs to improve. Gayle on the other hand doesnt have the tools but has much better application due to his experience.

Keep both, and we should start Mitrovic next season with Gayle and Arma as backup.

The last thing you need when you play just 1 striker is someone as immobile as he is.  That was why Cisse was starting ahead of him at the end of last season.

We'll need,to sign a striker if we go up, Armstrong won't be anywhere near the squad.

What are you basing this on?

:lol:

http://i.imgur.com/NSUzdFe.gif

Yep.

The guy whose misses and form had a, however relatively small, hand in our relegation from the Premiership, who didn't or couldn't get a game in the Championship, is now being called to lead the line when we go back up :lol: This place, man. Nobody seems to do reasonable, only extreme suggestions.

What are you basing this on?

Some seriously strong weed probably.

If you dont get it, ignore it then.  You need something special to be able to perform in Premiership and Mitrovic shows glimpse of talents to do so last season.  Same as Carroll during our relegation season.  In contrast, Gayle doesnt have the cut.  He is starring in Championship simply because he knows how to dominate in this level but thats it.  He doesnt got that talent.

Selling Mitrovic now is the worst decision.  We paid the develop cost, we sold him for cheap and we need to find a replacement next summer.  Pure madness.

Wouldn't sell Mitro in a million years, I also wouldn't have in on the bench in the Championship.

That said I'm currently sat at home in my boxers watching Pointless and Rafa Benitez is a multimillionaire football manager with a trophy cabinet bigger than my bed. Think he knows better and willing to trust his judgement, whatever happens like.

If you dont get it, ignore it then.  You need something special to be able to perform in Premiership and Mitrovic shows glimpse of talents to do so last season.  Same as Carroll during our relegation season.  In contrast, Gayle doesnt have the cut.  He is starring in Championship simply because he knows how to dominate in this level but thats it.  He doesnt got that talent.

Selling Mitrovic now is the worst decision.  We paid the develop cost, we sold him for cheap and we need to find a replacement next summer.  Pure madness.

I've got a wild suggestion. If we get promoted, we continue to play our striker who scored a shit ton of goals. If he stops scoring goals in the Premier League, we try someone else, which could possibly be Mitro.

I know. /r/madlads

How many top-flight goals do you reckon Steptoe Misstro will score in his career? 50?

If he continues to score at the same average per season as he has done until now, he will have 174 top flight goals when he is 33. Hes on 58 top-flight goals in 5 seasons now.

The last thing you need when you play just 1 striker is someone as immobile as he is.  That was why Cisse was starting ahead of him at the end of last season.

👏

Start mitrovic in the premiership? The same as we did when we went down when we couldn't score enough goals?

The same Armstrong who has never really played at that level and has about 3 goals for Barnsley this season? Glad your not the manager

Crackers man.

We will have to sign a new striker. Not because Gayle and Mitro aren't decent players but because I'm not sure they are good enough for that level and because Murphy will be fired to the moon.

Guest firetotheworks

Why not wait and see? Not everything has to be a predicted to the enth degree with every player. I can't stand Colback, but if Rafa can make it work to our advantage then sobeit. I think Mitrovic has been pretty rubbish for the most part and I personally don't see a great deal of potential in him, but Rafa's got this and I'm happy with whatever decision he makes because, ultimately, I want to be wrong about him. I find the clamouring for him to be replaced as weird and counterproductive as the clamouring for him to be played ahead of/alongside a player who's been on fire all season. Just let it go for now and see how it goes further down the line imo.

I don't think this post has received enough love yet.

Puff, puff, pass, Zero, you're hogging it.

Why not wait and see? Not everything has to be a predicted to the enth degree with every player. I can't stand Colback, but if Rafa can make it work to our advantage then sobeit. I think Mitrovic has been pretty rubbish for the most part and I personally don't see a great deal of potential in him, but Rafa's got this and I'm happy with whatever decision he makes because, ultimately, I want to be wrong about him. I find the clamouring for him to be replaced as weird and counterproductive as the clamouring for him to be played ahead of/alongside a player who's been on fire all season. Just let it go for now and see how it goes further down the line imo.

He's been great this season in almost every game he has started.