Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

West Ham and Palace both after him for 15m in January apparently.

I love Mitro, but if someone offered us 15m now i would sell. Think Rafa could use that money much better.

Snap someone's hand off for 15m. He isn't hard working or mobile enough and i think Rafa sees that too which is why he Dosent seem to keen on him. He likes a mobile striker who chases and presses.

He should look at costa yesterday as to how he should be playing. Working the channels, closing down and just generally being a constant threat.

Aye for 15M I would also snap his hand off. We have now waited for over a year and we are all still waiting for him to show us what all the fuss was about. At the moment he looks like standard championship striker, in the prem he was gash, can't remember a striker missing so many sitters or at least that's what comes to mind.

I also don't buy all that Stevie T heart thumping I'm a Geordie look at my attitude type of boll***s, he still isn't performing on the pitch. Yes, mr partisan Belgrade, he is just a performing bear at the moment, in fact the novelty is wearing thin!!!

I'm not saying that he will be this or that, but it's f***ing ridiculous to write him off after one season. Especially when you consider his age and that the PL season was his first and under very difficult circumstances with a lot of pressure on his shoulders. Not saying it was wrong to sign him (early days) but getting him in and having him as a our #1 striker more or less was wrong in every way. He should have come in and adapt, given time before thrown in to the wolves. We should have went for a proven striker to be our main one, with him adapting and getting a few minutes here and there, like a promising inexperienced youngster should.

Clubs must be mad if they are willing to pay what we did for him....batshit crazy if they are willing to offer more.

I like him as a person, he's all kinds of crazy, but just hasn't shown he's got the talent to back any of it up, certainly not on a regular basis.

One thing is for sure, we can't afford to carry him next season, he either needs to be a regular player who scores goals and doesn't get sent off or for his own sake leave.

Clubs must be mad if they are willing to pay what we did for him....batshit crazy if they are willing to offer more.

didn't we pay £12m or so for him?  that's fucking nothing these days man, he's still young and could very well fulfill his potential with the right manager and set up

Guest Howaythetoon

I'd sell him purely based on the fact that under Rafa he isn't going to ever be the main man. Then there is the fact I also don't rate him. Win win for us and probably for him as well. He'd be mad to go to Palace though, he's far too good for Pardew!

He's obviously very like marmite but for me the lad needs time. He got loads of stick after the Blackburn game to the point that he was being singled out and actually it wasn't all his fault.

He wasn't present vs Hull which I'm not sure was right and actually we seemed to miss him a bit. Constant high balls in the box and no one there to win them...

He's still young and he has the right attitude generally speaking. It's that same right attitude that for a lot of us that's all we wanted to see from everyone involved at the club and we're finally getting it.

Cut the lad some slack.

Guest Howaythetoon

Right attitude? In what way and how? When he came on against Forest he was a bit like Diame in that he didn't exactly bust a gut. Not that I care much for that side of the game. Its not all about running around and fist pumping. For me, he's extremely limited in general. He has no real outstanding attributes. Shearer once said as a striker you can have a bang average all-round game if you are great at at least something. Be it heading, shooting, pace etc. What is Mitrovic really good at? He's young, but if you ignore his age and look at his all-round ability there isn't much there to suggest he is ever going to become a top player and that's what you have to be in that position or rather what we will need eventually.

It's been said that he has been staying back in training and doing additional work and generally I think he is channelling his aggression a lot better now than he was previously. Against Blackburn where he had an alright first half he made one or two mistakes and left the pitch at half time noticeably downbeat. He cares and maybe that's to his detriment sometimes as he sulks. Hence the poor second half. In that game though Shelvey played CB half the game and we continuously humped it long to Mitro' despite the fact he was having no joy and actually no one was feeding off the poor lad.

As has been mentioned we're desperate for a better quality number 10 or at least Perez or Diame need to up their games.

I don't think Mitro is the finished article but I also don't think it is fair to right him off. Gayle is our best striker undoubtedly but Mitro can and will do a job for us in this division.

We need a CB, CM and ST should we get promoted and actually as someone stated for Mitro it might be better that he moves at that point. I suspect that he won't receive better coaching than under Rafa here though.

Guest neesy111

He needs to play in a country where the pace and tempo is slower.  You can't have someone that slow as your main striker, his lack of any pace is chronic.

It's been said that he has been staying back in training and doing additional work and generally I think he is channelling his aggression a lot better now than he was previously. Against Blackburn where he had an alright first half he made one or two mistakes and left the pitch at half time noticeably downbeat. He cares and maybe that's to his detriment sometimes as he sulks. Hence the poor second half. In that game though Shelvey played CB half the game and we continuously humped it long to Mitro' despite the fact he was having no joy and actually no one was feeding off the poor lad.

As has been mentioned we're desperate for a better quality number 10 or at least Perez or Diame need to up their games.

I don't think Mitro is the finished article but I also don't think it is fair to right him off. Gayle is our best striker undoubtedly but Mitro can and will do a job for us in this division.

We need a CB, CM and ST should we get promoted and actually as someone stated for Mitro it might be better that he moves at that point. I suspect that he won't receive better coaching than under Rafa here though.

I would say a winger would be more of a priority than the last 3 as we would be left with Ritchie and gouffran.

A lack of a quality number 10 is our biggest weakness and I was astounded we didn't get one last window.