Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

I know the usual caveats will apply (Belgian league, stats are irrelevant etc etc) and I'm posting it more for information purposes, but I was listening to a football stats podcast and the guy who used to be in charge of recruitment at Brentford was saying that at the time we bought Mitrovic he was the best young 'big man' striker in Europe and that his stats particularly stood out on analysis.

He should be doing better. Belgian top flight and Champions league goals shows he can do it consistently. He seems to play with the burden of it here and is missing the easy ones. He couldn't have been this poor in the past else he wouldn't have been sticking them away as much as he did.

He's still young, I'm happy to give him time. He isn't getting much game time consistently which doesn't help.

I know the usual caveats will apply (Belgian league, stats are irrelevant etc etc) and I'm posting it more for information purposes, but I was listening to a football stats podcast and the guy who used to be in charge of recruitment at Brentford was saying that at the time we bought Mitrovic he was the best young 'big man' striker in Europe and that his stats particularly stood out on analysis.

He should be doing better. Belgian top flight and Champions league goals shows he can do it consistently. He seems to play with the burden of it here and is missing the easy ones. He couldn't have been this poor in the past else he wouldn't have been sticking them away as much as he did.

He's still young, I'm happy to give him time. He isn't getting much game time consistently which doesn't help.

Sels was apparently the best keeper in the Belgian league tbf

About 40% of people voted that Misstro would score more than 16 in the championship, looking unlikely now.

No they didn't

39.2% is 'about 40%' tbf :lol:

About 40% of people voted that Misstro would score more than 16 in the championship, looking unlikely now.

No they didn't

They did like. Second two columns, added together.

You're both right, I've had a mare there

Still, Karjala has a pretty big agenda against him and seems pretty pleased when he doesn't do well, which I don't think is right at all

No they didn't

39.2% is 'about 40%' tbf :lol:

No they didn't

They did like. Second two columns, added together.

You're both right, I've had a mare there

Still, Karjala has a pretty big agenda against him and seems pretty pleased when he doesn't do well, which I don't think is right at all

You've got an agenda against mathematics tbf.

Mitro is not good enough, its about time people realised and we flogged the useless cart horse to some top flight Scandinavian team, should do alright over there.

I'm not sure thinking he's not good enough counts as an agenda like.

It's calling him 'Misstro' for over a year that suggests he has an agenda against him

Maybe that's because he misses a lot of chances. :lol:

why not loan him to lower division team such as Gateshead, then won't have far to travel.

Gateshead isn't a bad shout, but transfer window is closed now.

The Scandi's play their league through the summer, that way we'd get him back absolutely flying when our new season kicks off at the end of summer.

I'm not sure thinking he's not good enough counts as an agenda like.

It's calling him 'Misstro' for over a year that suggests he has an agenda against him

If he had stopped missing a load of sitters 9 months ago, it wouldn't have lasted as long.

Guest alijmitchell

So the guy called him Misstro? And what? Plenty people using jogback, does that mean there was an anti colback agenda, or just that people saw colback was also shit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the guy called him Misstro? And what? Plenty people using jogback, does that mean there was an anti colback agenda, or just that people saw colback was also shit?

I definitely have an anti-Colback agenda. The agenda that ensures we keep shit footballers away from NUFC.

Guest alijmitchell

So the guy called him Misstro? And what? Plenty people using jogback, does that mean there was an anti colback agenda, or just that people saw colback was also s***?

I definitely have an anti-Colback agenda. The agenda that ensures we keep s*** footballers away from NUFC.

I think that makes al of us by now surely