Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

I like Mitro but I still think he needs to offer more. He missed a sitter today but apart from that I'm struggling to think of anything that he done today.

Assist?

Aye forgot about the 3 yard pass he made for the assist. Still, poor game.

If Shelvey had done it he would get praise for it.

ok

Thought Mitro played well today, just wish he would put a chance away.

Were you there today? You actually thought he played well?? Serious question by the the way. The crowd were relieved when he went off it was a sympathetic applause to his substitution. He was embarrassing today. Can't run, can the finish, can't head, couldn't hold the ball up. Nothing whatsoever, absolutely nothing at all. He's simply not good enough. The only people who rate him either don't watch him or are blinded by his passion. By passion I mean his daft arm gestures to the crowd and arguing with the opposition.

Were you there today? You actually thought he played well?? Serious question by the the way. The crowd were relieved when he went off it was a sympathetic applause to his substitution. He was embarrassing today. Can't run, can the finish, can't head, couldn't hold the ball up. Nothing whatsoever, absolutely nothing at all. He's simply not good enough. The only people who rate him either don't watch him or are blinded by his passion. By passion I mean his daft arm gestures to the crowd and arguing with the opposition.

There was once in the 1st half when the ball was played back to Carson and Mitrovic looked like he was stuck in quicksand.

He looked slimmer today, but still really slow and by half time was lumbering and blowing out of his arse.

The chance he missed was woeful, it was an open goal.

He needs to play for a team like Barcelona who could create umpteen chances for him a game. He might then be able to put one of them away.

I was at the Preston North End cup game when we won 6-0 and PNE went down to 10 men after 27 minutes. I said to the person I was with after Mitrović had got 2 goals that if he doesn't score a hat trick in this game he never will. We created loads of chances and good opportunities. He always seems to pass to someone else when you'd expect a striker to shoot.

I thought his hold up play was ok; got nowt from the referee and his legs had gone by 70 mins but that miss was awful and he's done it time and again. Forget form or confidence; a goal scorer puts that away every time. He's never gone be good enough for what we need.

Yeah, I was there, thought his holdup play was pretty good and he had quite a few good chest traps, flick ons, knock downs etc. I wasn't thinking about passion or anything. Just the impression I had, dunno.

I thought he laboured about today when I expected him to come out busting a gut. He held it up alright from time to time but fuck he's so limited. Another shocking miss and a pretty pants performance on the whole I thought.

Guest neesy111

He definitely didn't play well today, like. Certainly not in the second half.

He was ok first half, but I saw little from him at all 2nd half and thought he needed to be more agressive in his ability to challenge for the ball.

There was once in the 1st half when the ball was played back to Carson and Mitrovic looked like he was stuck in quicksand.

He looked slimmer today, but still really slow and by half time was lumbering and blowing out of his arse.

The chance he missed was woeful, it was an open goal.

Have to agree - he didn't play well and I thought he looked tired from the start. Bad miss too. Was unhappy with Rafa at the start of the season for not playing him with Gayle but get it now. He'll surely move on in the Summer.

Just hope we don't persevere with him, either this season but definitely next (if we achieve promotion).

You've got nowt to worry about then, really. If Rafa's still here next season I highly doubt Mitro will be.

I thought he laboured about today when I expected him to come out busting a gut. He held it up alright from time to time but f*** he's so limited. Another shocking miss and a pretty pants performance on the whole I thought.

Totally agree. I've defended him in the past and really thought he'd be desperate to prove a point today after the Oxford game but he just lazily wandered round for most the time he was on the pitch while sloppily laying the ball off to the Derby defenders (granted he got the assist).

Yeah, I was there, thought his holdup play was pretty good and he had quite a few good chest traps, flick ons, knock downs etc. I wasn't thinking about passion or anything. Just the impression I had, dunno.

Even if he did those things well, there is probably quite a few big strikers in the championship who can hold the ball up and do a few chest traps or knock downs. It's goals that separates the premiership strikers from lower league dross.

Thought he was really poor today, work rate was unacceptable, body language all wrong. The worst type of response after Rafa showed a bit of faith in him after his mare at Oxford. I always hoped and believed there was a decent centre forward in there but unfortunately the more doubts I have about him. His mobility and movement for a player of his age is shocking.

It's a shame it hasn't worked out but as has been stated I'm convinced he'll be away in the summer (If Rafa stays).