Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Imagine him and Kolarov coming towards you. Scary.

The only player I can remember being questioned by police for claims of rasicm at SJP. two absolute radge packets.

How the fuck did Emre manage 3 years without it?  :lol:

Imagine him and Kolarov coming towards you. Scary.

The only player I can remember being questioned by police for claims of rasicm at SJP. two absolute radge packets.

Was that the incident with the Albanian flag or something like that? Not trying to play it down or anything, but hardly racism.

Selling him to Brighton seems a pretty daft thing to do especially if we don't have a replacement lined up

I don't think we've ever had a replacement lined up for any player we've ever sold, at least in my memory. I think it's one of those things that 'other clubs do' :lol:

Ffs. I wouldn't mind selling him to an Italian, Spanish or other f***ing European leagues but not to a rival in our own league. Not in January anyways. Let him go in the summer.

Not entirely convinced by Joselu yet. If he is out of form or gets knackered, does anyone really think Gayle will start banging in the goals like he did in the Championship? No chance. Pair him up with Gayle or even Perez and our link up play improves. Idiotic to sell him to Brighton in January.

Hopefully by January we're looking well on course for safety and it won't matter that it's Brighton who we sell to.  If it meant more money for another striker I'd be all for it.  If we've had a slump and are around 14th/lower and only say 10 points from 18th, they can fuck off

Ffs. I wouldn't mind selling him to an Italian, Spanish or other f***ing European leagues but not to a rival in our own league. Not in January anyways. Let him go in the summer.

Not entirely convinced by Joselu yet. If he is out of form or gets knackered, does anyone really think Gayle will start banging in the goals like he did in the Championship? No chance. Pair him up with Gayle or even Perez and our link up play improves. Idiotic to sell him to Brighton in January.

Not in the summer, but definitely in the winter. There's no point in keeping him when we all know that Rafa preferes Joselu and Gayle. He was benched for three starting games, than after his ban finished, he was home, watching Newcastle against Liverpool on TV. Joselu is shi*e, but his Spanish and Rafa's transfer in, so when he "scored" that goal against Liverpool, he secured next three games for sure. If he moves to Brighton and starts scoring, well, it's our own fault. Most of our fans don't rate him, so if he starts playing bad for Brighton, at least they would be pleased and saying to everybody "I told you so".

If we do the inevitable, which is to sell him and fail to bring in a replacement, we are literally a Josulu injury from being fucked.

Gayle is still not looking fully fit nor is he proven at this level.

We'd end up with Perez up front.

It would be ludicrous to sell him before next summer and even more so to sell him to a rival. Which means we'll probably do it.