Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Surely we can’t sell him to anyone around the bottom of the league.

If the club don't rate him, why not?

Because there's the possibility given the chance he might actually get other teams points, just because Rafa doesn't want to give him a chance doesn't mean we should allow other teams to do so.

:anguish: He'll come good, won't he?

He was scoring in pre-season, scoring before his suspension and scoring regularly for Serbia. Not sure why it would be a surprise really. 23 years old with the best 5-6 years ahead of him. I think we'd be mugs selling him to anyone in this league but for the people who've spent 2-3 years calling him s*** should be looking forward to him going to a relegation rival and weakening them.

Like many, I can’t help liking Mitro. I also think he has potential to improve and could play in the Premier League, in a different formation, with a different brief/freer role. More controversially I have no problem selling him to a relegation rival. Happy to back our manager’s view, which he himself obviously has to live or die by. He doesn’t think Mitro can offer anything, then sell him. We’ll get far more from a PL club, and can’t see many/any of the ten being interested.

Just pushing us closer to the championship if we sell to our rivals

If that was us, you'd be moaning about buying one of our relegation rivals' second, third or fourth choice striker.

Fair comment tbh.

Just pushing us closer to the championship if we sell to our rivals

If that was us, you'd be moaning about buying one of our relegation rivals' second, third or fourth choice striker.

Fair comment tbh.

Depends really. The thing with Mitro is that it’s more a manager’s preference than a lack of ability. By a lot of measures he’s no worse than the players who are getting regular games for us. Sometimes signing a player who hasn’t been given a chance elsewhere is worth a go.

Don't really want to sell him to a rival but if he needs to be sold to get Slimani or whoever then just do it. He's no good rotting on the bench.

What has Slimani done in this league to show he’d do any better than what we’ve got in Mitro? Especially when he would undoubtedly be more expensive.

Selling Mitro to WBA or Brighton or any other club in a relegation battle, at any price other than somethinf extraordinary, would be fucking tragic.

Guest Howaythetoon

I don’t rate the lad, but we can’t be selling him to a rival down at the bottom like because hes’ capable of getting a goal or two.