Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Rafa is just flat out wrong on this one, he doesn't get much wrong but fuck knows how he could prefer Hoss-a-loo lumbering around or Gayle to Mits. Just plain weird, he scores in every other team he plays for constantly. Couldn't care less if he's shite and lazy in training if he's doing his fucking job every week.

Huge difference between the prem compared to the championship , Look at gayle

No doubt but we'll never know if he would score consistently for us in the prem because he's always in a rush to get him out of the team. Scored 4 in 2 games against PNE, didn't score in the next game against Cardiff and was then back on the bench for Leeds away. Nobody is scoring regularly or displaying the correct attitude if they're out of the team first chance the manager gets.

Rafa is just flat out wrong on this one, he doesn't get much wrong but fuck knows how he could prefer Hoss-a-loo lumbering around or Gayle to Mits. Just plain weird, he scores in every other team he plays for constantly. Couldn't care less if he's shite and lazy in training if he's doing his fucking job every week.

I tend to agree, and in this day and age, it's so difficult and expensive to find a regular goalscorer. We have one already, would have been great to see if he could have adapted to Rafa's system. But clearly that ship has sailed, if they go up, my biggest hope is we don't sell him to them as he's nailed on to score in at least two games next season. Hope he has a stonking World Cup and a biggish club on the continent stumps up the cash for him, we should absolutely insist on a sell on clause to whomever we sell too, learn from the Thauvin mistake, it's going to be worth a pretty penny I'm sure.

Did Rafa not have to free up wages in order to get our three loans in ? He took a calculated risk and amazingly it's worked out for everyone, it's almost like Rafa knows what he's doing

Rafa is a genius man. Imagine if we were tanking while he was doing this at Fulham. My goodness this place would be toxic.

If this was under any other manager I'd be furious. But it's Rafa. And I trust Rafa implicitly. He's gotten this squad to tenth FFS. If Rafa doesn't think Mitro would work for what he wants to achieve with this team, then I trust that.

Mitro is slow as a boat man, and couldn't score for us to save his life.

Just not good enough for us!

Apart from personal issues/understandings between the two, we'd be missing a trick not getting him back. Especially looking at our current strikers. We've effectively loaned our best player out. From what I understand Rafa rates Gayle more as a counter attacking player. Which in turn would have kept Mitro on the bench from the start, and made him want to be loaned out.

Just not true at all.

Nah, you're wrong

Yeah that's all kinds of wrong.

I'll admit, in the past, I've questioned some of Rafa's decisions, esp. where Mitro was concerned in the early days, but after everything I've seen and learnt this season I can't doubt the man anymore.

He see's 10 times what the average fan sees, his knowledge and understanding surpasses us all by a country mile.

Nah, you're wrong

Great argument  :lol:

It's ok to love Rafa and admit he's wrong once in a blue moon kinell  :lol:

Did Rafa not have to free up wages in order to get our three loans in ? He took a calculated risk and amazingly it's worked out for everyone, it's almost like Rafa knows what he's doing

So he didn't play Mitrovic for months and persisted with Joselu stinking up our attack, losing us vital points week after week just so he could free up wages by loaning him out in January.

Yeah, that's exactly what happened.

It's not even so much a pro Mitro stance in my case, though i do like him. Just a heavily anti-Joselu one because everything he does irks me. I don't want to sell another striker before we shift him. Ideally none of our current strikers will be here next year and we'll start fresh.

So he didn't play Mitrovic for months and persisted with Joselu stinking up our attack, losing us vital points week after week just so he could free up wages by loaning him out in January.

Yeah, that's exactly what happened.

Some crackpots in this thread like. For some, it's impossible to say Rafa got something wrong, like they'll spontaneously combust if they say the words. Love Rafa me, imo he's wrong on Mitro. That's it.

If this was under any other manager I'd be furious. But it's Rafa. And I trust Rafa implicitly. He's gotten this squad to tenth FFS. If Rafa doesn't think Mitro would work for what he wants to achieve with this team, then I trust that.

This is exactly what it's about. You pick a team, not a group of 11 individuals. If Rafa feels the team is better off with someone other than Mitro in it, then so be it. It doesn't necessarily mean he thinks Mitro is "worse" than Joselu or Gayle, it means (in his best estimation), the team is better off as a whole with one of those two (presumably based on who the opposition is and countless other factors), on that particular day/game.