Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Instead, we're contemplating how much we can get for him (that we won't fucking spend anyway) and wondering what bargain basement hopeless prick we'll "replace" him with.

Joselu II : Electric Boogaloo

Fair play to him, I've never been arsed about selling him but the point about how much we'd have to pay to get a striker of his recent record is a good one.

If we were sat here talking about him being on loan in the Championship from another club and scoring loads, then getting a goal in the World Cup not one of us would entertain the possibility of Ashley allowing us to buy him.

Benitez has to revisit this one, like.

Guest reefatoon

He only has to hang on for another season, I am sure he will get a regular start the season after when Moyes is in charge.

I am worried he'll turn out great one day if he leaves. Think he has the talent and needs his head coached. I'd like to see Rafa give it another go, but I'm pretty sure his mind is made up. Trust Rafa though.

:nods:

Would love Mitro to stay and turn out to be class for us but Rafa knows best

Fair play to him, I've never been arsed about selling him but the point about how much we'd have to pay to get a striker of his recent record is a good one.

If we were sat here talking about him being on loan in the Championship from another club and scoring loads, then getting a goal in the World Cup not one of us would entertain the possibility of Ashley allowing us to buy him.

Seems very doubtful, think his mind is made up and that's a real pity, someone is going to get a very good goalscorer and god knows what we'll end up with. I think it's telling that with his recent record, if he played for another club, would we have a hope in hell of signing him? Nope.

Guest chopey

O0

Seems very doubtful, think his mind is made up and that's a real pity, someone is going to get a very good goalscorer and god knows what we'll end up with. I think it's telling that with his recent record, if he played for another club, would we have a hope in hell of signing him? Nope.

He's a bit daft if he thinks Joselu brings more to the team and he's even dafter if he thinks he'll get someone in (with the clubs restrictions) as good as Mitrovic.

We'll be worse off when we sell him, no doubt about it.

Not sure why everyone is so convinced Rafa won't take another look. The two were reasonably complementary about each other when he went out on loan, weren't they? There wasn't any animosity as I recall, it was just about game time.

That said, if we have to sell to buy then we have to assume Rafa believes he can get someone better or more suitable.

<b>Not sure why everyone is so convinced Rafa won't take another look.</b> The two were reasonably complementary about each other when he went out on loan, weren't they? There wasn't any animosity as I recall, it was just about game time.

That said, if we have to sell to buy then we have to assume Rafa believes he can get someone better or more suitable.

Until it is no longer a possibility, i'm going to hope for that. Rafa definitely seems to have mellowed a little over the years and since his Liverpool days  :thup:

We should be sat watching this game, proud that one of our young players is making his mark at the world cup now and looking forward to him doing the same this coming season. Instead, we're contemplating how much we can get for him (that we won't fucking spend anyway) and wondering what bargain basement hopeless prick we'll "replace" him with. Mad.

Guest reefatoon

Should take a look at Tadic.

off to Ajax

That’s a shame, I would have loved to have seen us monitor him.

We should be sat watching this game, proud that one of our young players is making his mark at the world cup now and looking forward to him doing the same this coming season. Instead, we're contemplating how much we can get for him (that we won't f***ing spend anyway) and wondering what bargain basement hopeless prick we'll "replace" him with. Mad.

That would be the case even if hadn't gone out on loan tbh.

The week he scored 4 against Preston, he was dropped the next game. Was hard for him to get a run of games and play with confidence knowing you’d be out of the side no matter what he did.

I don't think he was mind.....played at home to Cardiff, Gayle played at Leeds away and then Mitrovic played at home to Blackburn when he was utterly dreadful.

The "Mad" phrase is so wrong.  His first red for us was against Arsenal at home (I think).  It was never a red.  He was trying to express himself and was conned by an experienced defender and a gullible referee.  He takes loads of "stick" from defenders and referees do not help him.  See the game tonight where he is "mugged" by two defenders.  Nothing given by the officials, shocking.  No wonder he gets annoyed.

The "Mad" phrase is so wrong.  His first red for us was against Arsenal at home (I think).  It was never a red.  He was trying to express himself and was conned by an experienced defender and a gullible referee.  He takes loads of "stick" from defenders and referees do not help him.  See the game tonight where he is "mugged" by two defenders.  Nothing given by the officials, shocking.  No wonder he gets annoyed.

I like to agree but the sending off against Tottenham was dumb, and the West Ham one was as pointless an elbow as you could ever see. I used mad as it's term used by both his supporters and detractors. Personally i think he's fine now, he might still do the odd daft thing but i see a lad growing up a bit, still want him stay like.