Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Don't mind him getting that card, will send a message to opposing CB's that he's not afraid to mix it.

And a message to referees that he's a dirty bastard who is not to be given any leniency whatsoever.

I'm all for a bit of passion, bit that was a cunts trick, intended just to get a reaction from the crowd. Wouldn't want to see it every game. Thought he looked decent after that when he actually got the chance to get on the ball rather than just have it kicked hard at him.

It was dangerous and stupid. Red would have been harsh, and in the end he didn't really touch the Southampton player (which doesn't change the nature of the tackle).

@OptaJoe  6m6 minutes ago

1 - Aleksandar Mitrović's yellow card today was the fastest by a sub in the PL since Stefan Savic (10 secs) vs Tottenham in Aug 2011. Rapid.

http://www.tzorafolk.com/genealogy/history/flags/Yugoslavia.gif

We could argue all day about whether it was a red. The fact is he put himself at risk of getting a red, and that could have lost us the game. I'm not surprised his team mates had a go at him afterwards.

We could argue all day about whether it was a red. The fact is he put himself at risk of getting a red, and that could have lost us the game. I'm not surprised his team mates had a go at him afterwards.

Shut up, man. I hope he halves you.

I missed the match today but saw the challenge earlier on and I can't believe anyone's in a tizzy about it. It's a nothing challenge made worse by the Southampton player's movement.

Guest reefatoon

Fucking hell, what a wet arse.

I appreciate Mitrovic wanted to make a mark with that tackle, however by getting that yellow so soon it was one of the contributory factors to our downturn in the last twenty minutes as the yellow prevented him from playing a more aggressive game, made him a much less valuable outlet for the pressure we were under.

He will grow out of it.

Wasn't much in that tackle at all tbh. Regulation, throw a leg at it and try and block it, can't see any malice there, bit rash perhaps but that's about it. Was expecting to see an absolute shocker given some of the comments at the time.

I appreciate Mitrovic wanted to make a mark with that tackle, however by getting that yellow so soon it was one of the contributory factors to our downturn in the last twenty minutes as the yellow prevented him from playing a more aggressive game, made him a much less valuable outlet for the pressure we were under.

He will grow out of it.

Prevented him playing a more agressive game ? Did you not see the elbow ? However, we didn't play to him and the challenge, if reckless, was understandable. Young powerful player who'd been told all week that they'll try and kick you and bully you, no surprise he goes over the top. Got to learn though, he'll not get away with it anymore.