Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Mitrovic has now been sent off as many times in his career as David Batty, and one short of Vinnie Jones. He’s 20. (via @Ladbrokes)

I've seen this already today, what is the actual number of times does anyone know?

Mitrovic has now been sent off as many times in his career as David Batty, and one short of Vinnie Jones. He’s 20. (via @Ladbrokes)

so he's had 5 red cards since playing football as a professional since the age of 17 and he's now 20

stone him

5 in 3 years is a lot for a striker tbf. His red card today was soft but he needs to calm down his tackling in general

so he's had 5 red cards since playing football as a professional since the age of 17 and he's now 20

stone him

5 in 3 years is a lot for a striker tbf. His ref card today was soft but he needs to calm down his tackling in general

his first season was 2011-2012 actually so this is now his 5th season as a professional and he's running at 1 per season

this one was turboballs so lets call it 4 at best

I'm sorry like, I disagree with anyone who says that wasn't a red. By the letter of the law it was as clear a red card as you'll see. And I thought Sissoko thoroughly deserved the yellow early on as well. Thought the red did fine to be honest. Embarrassing hearing our fans chanting all that stuff at the ref when in reality he's had a decent game.

Mitrovic needs to do better...simple. He's only got himself to blame.

The truth is somewhere between this nonsense and F***shola

There's no nonsense in my post. I was watching the game on silent for the first 30 mins as my little baby was asleep on me, but as Sissokos tackle went in the first thing I thought was he was lucky it was only a yellow, and when the Mitrovic one happened it couldn't have been more obvious.

If that had happened to any of our players we'd have all been shouting for reds... fact!

There's plenty of nonsense in it, and the last line of your most recent effort is complete nonsense too. We're miles apart on this one, best left :thup:

I'm sorry like, I disagree with anyone who says that wasn't a red. By the letter of the law it was as clear a red card as you'll see. And I thought Sissoko thoroughly deserved the yellow early on as well. Thought the red did fine to be honest. Embarrassing hearing our fans chanting all that stuff at the ref when in reality he's had a decent game.

Agreed in full, however its a damn shame the letter of the law is fully applied to us yet favourable teams get away with it game on game. Its the consistency that annoys me. The ref today was spot on apart from the pen and the colo booking.

The trouble for Mitrović is that his card was marked by the media (and refs) before he'd even played a game due to his previous reputation. Unfortunately he hasn't made it difficult for them.

Does anyone think NUFC will appeal Mitrović's red card? Even if we did we know the FA wouldn't over turn it. In fact, they'd probably add to the ban calling the appeal "frivolous".

I thought the yellows he dished to everyone for everything were even more infuriating.

Once Arsenal were ahead in the last 20 minutes there were incidents of their players dragging ours down... But of course who cares now, no yellows given.

Just after the red card someone went in from behind on Colback with no chance of getting the ball. Thats a red card, no technically it can be given as a red, it's a red card, not even a yellow was given.

Posting stills of tackles is utterly, utterly pointless.

not when it makes the wrongly sent off player look like a fucking murderer to prove some kind of point it's not

You were the one who was looking for an image in a previous post so I found one and uploaded it! :lol:

Agreed in full, however its a damn shame the letter of the law is fully applied to us yet favourable teams get away with it game on game. Its the consistency that annoys me. The ref today was spot on apart from the pen and the colo booking.

Also he was booking our players for every niggly foul and letting arsenal ones slide. So I would hardly call him spot on like, even if the Mitrovic decision can't really be argued.

Posting stills of tackles is utterly, utterly pointless.

not when it makes the wrongly sent off player look like a fucking murderer to prove some kind of point it's not

You were the one who was looking for an image in a previous post so I found one and uploaded it! :lol:

don't think i was, iirc i think i said i'd like to see it again and i watched a video where it looks as innocuous as it was at the time

Also he was booking our players for every niggly foul and letting arsenal ones slide. So I would hardly call him spot on like, even if the Mitrovic decision can't really be argued.

Anita was booked for niggly fouls, he made 4 of them up to the booking. Don't think you could say that about any others.

http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article6343434.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/PAY-Newcastle-vs-Arsenal.jpg

get f***ed man, seriously :lol:

he's not moving when it happens, this is madness, i'm out, everyone has lost their f***ing minds...watch cazorla...he's laughing about it because he's knows it was f***ing stupid

I'm not denying that it's a stupid rule, but it's the rule, so it's a red. I really don't see how anyone can argue against that. Don't think it was particularly dangerous, but it was a red card.

watch the replay on video, he's hardly moving, has no momentum and no intent to hurt the lad...he misses the ball and the moment he makes contact pulls his foot out then carries on like nothing happened, because it didn't :lol:

http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article6343434.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/PAY-Newcastle-vs-Arsenal.jpg

get f***ed man, seriously :lol:

he's not moving when it happens, this is madness, i'm out, everyone has lost their f***ing minds...watch cazorla...he's laughing about it because he's knows it was f***ing stupid

I'm not denying that it's a stupid rule, but it's the rule, so it's a red. I really don't see how anyone can argue against that. Don't think it was particularly dangerous, but it was a red card.

You think you'll get some slack for switching to the 'rule of law' argument. :lol: