Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Did himself no favours getting that yellow in his first match. The cunt brigade that is premier refs have marked him from the off.

Don't forget the type of shit Wenger etc will whisper in the refs ear before the game. Mitro bossed them and scored in the CL, no way AW would let that shit stand. Let the ref know he's as dirty as fuck from the off, then it's there in his mind. Guaranteed.

Wenger's a cheating prick and always has been. Amazes me (or not) how popular he is with the false 9 brigade. Then again, he's a saint next to Mourinho.

Ope :lol: agree. Thought Thauvins was worse

The Thauvin yellow card challenge? Thought that was a very soft yellow card like. Even if Mitrovic had got a yellow it still isn't great that your striker is getting at least a yellow in every game

It was a very very harsh red but imo sadly within the letter of the law for the ref to give. He has a reputation already and no doubt that's why he got sent off today, and also no doubt why any appeal will be rebuffed.

Wonder if Austin might become a target again, or at least another target man type.

Aside from Mitrovic we have nobody in the squad who can lead the line up top.

Austin isn't that type of player either like

It was a very very harsh red but imo sadly within the letter of the law for the ref to give. He has a reputation already and no doubt that's why he got sent off today, and also no doubt why any appeal will be rebuffed.

Marriner set the tone by booking Sissoko for nothing and then booking our players every time a gust of wind blew an Arsenal player over.

He's young, he'll learn.

I don't like saying it, but the sending off might be good for him in the long run if it makes him less reckless in the tackle. He's going to miss 3 games now when he was clearly champing at the bit to be in the starting line up.

He's young, he'll learn.

I don't like saying it, but the sending off might be good for him in the long run if it makes him less reckless in the tackle. He's going to miss 3 games now when he was clearly champing at the bit to be in the starting line up.

don't think i've ever disagreed with you about football stuff Tron but your attitude about this amazes me, he's not actually put a dirty fucking challenge in since he joined yet has 2 yellows and a red :lol:

it's utter nonsense, you're buying his reputation as much as the refs are

Marriner is a weak, card loving, absolute c***. Bought in to the scream of the t*** Coquelin and saw who was behind it. Mitrovic shouldn't have done it, but f***ed by the ref again.

Aside from the fact he had the least amount of reds and yellows per game last season, I'd be included to agree with you :D

Really? Must have been told to step it up then. Been atrocious today. Both ways.

Only because he was shit scared to use a card after this..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2586769/Kieran-Gibbs-mistakenly-sent-Alex-Oxlade-Chamberlain-handball.html

Clearly still trying to make things right.

He's young, he'll learn.

don't think i've ever disagreed with you about football stuff Tron but your attitude about this amazes me, he's not actually put a dirty fucking challenge in since he joined yet has 2 yellows and a red :lol:

I don't think they are dirty challenges, more clumsy IMO, but they are dangerous, doesn't matter about the intent. I don't think that would have been a red today if he hadn't been making similar challenges every game. Too many tackles with the studs showing is going to get you in trouble at the end of the day. It's just the rules these days.

He's young, he'll learn.

don't think i've ever disagreed with you about football stuff Tron but your attitude about this amazes me, he's not actually put a dirty f***ing challenge in since he joined yet has 2 yellows and a red :lol:

He's just brought his studs down on someones foot & the first game he went flying in. Swansea game looked a bit of a nothing incident. Red is a bit harsh but dont go too far the other way man, the lads speciality isnt tackling from what we've seen. He needs to be more careful with how he makes challenges.

I'm sorry like, I disagree with anyone who says that wasn't a red. By the letter of the law it was as clear a red card as you'll see. And I thought Sissoko thoroughly deserved the yellow early on as well. Thought the red did fine to be honest. Embarrassing hearing our fans chanting all that stuff at the ref when in reality he's had a decent game.

Mitrovic needs to do better...simple. He's only got himself to blame.

:lol: Jesus

I'm sorry like, I disagree with anyone who says that wasn't a red. By the letter of the law it was as clear a red card as you'll see. And I thought Sissoko thoroughly deserved the yellow early on as well. Thought the red did fine to be honest. Embarrassing hearing our fans chanting all that stuff at the ref when in reality he's had a decent game.

While I agree with you on Mitrovic, I still enjoyed hearing the crowd singing the referee's a wanker. He clearly was regardless of the decisions.

He's young, he'll learn.

I don't think they are dirty challenges, more clumsy IMO, but they are dangerous, doesn't matter about the intent. I don't think that would have been a red today if he hadn't been making similar challenges every game. Too many tackles with the studs showing is going to get you in trouble at the end of the day. It's just the rules these days.

every game, what did you do in the manyoo game again?  it escapes me

:lol: Jesus

holy fuck :lol:

pardlovian conditioning man, we're due what we get and no more :lol:

The truth is somewhere between this nonsense and F***shola

Go and watch Rugby, ffs.

Tedious stuff as per :thup: