Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

It's a yellow. End of fucking story. Dangerous? Aye, on planet Soft Cunt. Fucking hate football and the stupid fucking refs. Fucking hate Arsenal as well. In fact, I hate every single club in the fucking league.

Fucking bastards.

:lol:

It's a yellow. End of f***ing story. Dangerous? Aye, on planet Soft c***. f***ing hate football and the stupid f***ing refs. f***ing hate Arsenal as well. In fact, I hate every single club in the f***ing league.

f***ing b******s.

Challenges like that being red is football gone mad. The fact every pundit/expert on BT said it's absolutely the right decision speaks volumes about how stupid this game can be sometimes.

I'm all for punishing players for bad challenges or going out to injure people, but stuff like that, when a player is late rather than malicious just ruins the match for everyone.

The lads on NBC - Robbie Earle and Mustoe didn't agree with red. Called it clumsy.

I love seeing our own fans our call him an idiot when some soft prick jumps around and screams and gets back up not once but twice after Thauvin tackled him. Direct your anger at the man trying to cheat the game and the moron ref who bought the s*** he's selling.

Our fans can think what they like, if a player misses the ball and makes contact with the player instead, the ref is going to go for a foul, whether the player fouled is exaggerating or not. If there was no contact then that guy could be booked for diving. Unfortunately that's just the laws of the game.

Football has gone soft,the minute you got booked for taking your shirt off changed that.

That doesn't change that you can't give a red for that though,players need to know better. It's shit for us fans but that's what the game has become.

Going in studs showing on a players shin,you have to expect a red.

McClaren, the coaching staff and our senior players have their work cut out picking this lad up. He must be devastated, as I actually believe these stupid challenges are partly a consequence of a young lad being desperate to impress on the big stage.

McClaren, the coaching staff and our senior players have their work cut out picking this lad up. He must be devastated, as I actually believe these stupid challenges are partly a consequence of a young lad being desperate to impress on the big stage.

He was way too isolated for the short time he was on the pitch btw which led to him trying to lean into challenges more and push players out of the way etc as he knew he was outnumbered. That didn't help and the ref only saw him foul a few times then 'stamp'.

Nothing but full backing for the lad imo from McLaren and co. I'd like to see them appeal even if they think they'll lose it. As you say he will need picking up now.

If it was Walcott or Ox making the same challenge in this match our media would no doubt be calling it a mistimed challenge and 'he's not that kind of player'.

Seen the likes of Rooney and Stevie G do similar things and get away with it too.

Wonder if Austin might become a target again, or at least another target man type.

Aside from Mitrovic we have nobody in the squad who can lead the line up top.

Well at least his ban is coming in the middle of this horrible run of games that we'd struggle in anyway. Get him settled down for his comeback because we'll need him.

Nothing in our recent history suggests we'd go for Austin because of a 3 game ban.

I've been critical of him in the first few games with his challenges but he did nothing wrong today.

He would probably have just got a booking if that was the first time he'd done it, but he's built a rod for his own back with some clumsy tackles in every game he's played so far. He needs to learn to tackle with his studs down.

Wonder if Austin might become a target again, or at least another target man type.

Well at least his ban is coming in the middle of this horrible run of games that we'd struggle in anyway. Get him settled down for his comeback because we'll need him.

Nothing in our recent history suggests we'd go for Austin because of a 3 game ban.

I'd agree tbh, he's almost certainly too pricey to be brought in as competition.

Maybe someone cheaper, a young player who's more of a CF.

Maybe we think Riviere can be that guy?

Did himself no favours getting that yellow in his first match. The cunt brigade that is premier refs have marked him from the off.

Don't forget the type of shit Wenger etc will whisper in the refs ear before the game. Mitro bossed them and scored in the CL, no way AW would let that shit stand. Let the ref know he's as dirty as fuck from the off, then it's there in his mind. Guaranteed.

Think we'll only go for Austin if we flog Cisse.