Fantasy Premier League 2015/16 - B Barnes wins

LRD

My team is disgustingly good. The only other person who has seen it died of envy so I'll not post it xx

Next week will also be sensationally grim for me looking at the fixtures.

Interestingly, if you've had a shit start you can just register a new team at this point. No need to wildcard.

My team is disgustingly good. The only other person who has seen it died of envy so I'll not post it xx

Interestingly, if you've had a s*** start you can just register a new team at this point. No need to wildcard.

In fairness mine hasn't gone much better :lol:

Interestingly, if you've had a shit start you can just register a new team at this point. No need to wildcard.

With the amount of teams registered I think a few have done that from the off :lol:

Got to feel for the guy who is sitting on 12 points after using the triple captain card already.

Interestingly, if you've had a s*** start you can just register a new team at this point. No need to wildcard.

With the amount of teams registered I think a few have done that from the off :lol:

Got to feel for the guy who is sitting on 12 points after using the triple captain card already.

I hope nobody on here has done that tbh #moralpolice

Guest chopey

Wildcard played, no point messing around now that I'm sure of the players that are first teamers and the positions they are playing in

Wildcard played, no point messing around now that I'm sure of the players that are first teamers and the positions they are playing in

Should have waited for the window to close at least. Amateurish move.

Guest chopey

Should have waited for the window to close at least. Amateurish move.

Still got the weekly transfer for tinkering, major changes need to be made now as there is three games between now and the transfer window