Jamaal Lascelles

Nobody

Jamaal Lascelles  

176 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

Doesn't matter.  Battering Luton will give our strikers the much needed confidence to outscore any Premier League team.

Benitez should've done a Pardew and just threw the game to keep our players fit IMO. Who wants to try to win a cup anyway?

Doesn't matter.  Battering Luton will give our strikers the much needed confidence to outscore any Premier League team.

Benitez should've done a Pardew and just threw the game to keep our players fit IMO. Who wants to try to win a cup anyway?

What's that got to do with my post?  Lascelles going off is really shit and in hindsight, I'd rather he was not injured?  Battering Luton in the first half was significantly overshadowed by the injury...

What's that got to do with my post?  Lascelles going off is really shit and in hindsight, I'd rather he was not injured?  Battering Luton in the first half was significantly overshadowed by the injury...

Only if you're a miserable sod.

Read more like you were being facetious and suggesting that battering them was irrelevant (since we obviously won't outscore any Premier League team) and that he should have played a weakened team, thus avoiding injury to first teamers. If that wasn't your angle I apologize. If it was, I think you're an idiot. 

Wouldn't say that, really.  Just realistic.

So Luton playing well for 5 minutes and being labelled as "battering us", is realistic?

They were battering us for those 5 minutes according to the commentary, yeah?  I don't get why you need to be so picky about my choice of words?

So Luton playing well for 5 minutes and being labelled as "battering us", is realistic?

They were battering us for those 5 minutes according to the commentary, yeah?  I don't get why you need to be so picky about my choice of words :confused:

John Anderson is more negative than you. So we aren't going to use his opinion as a yard stick to justify you.

:thup:

Don't understand why people are being like this tbh, because you want to prevent possible relegation which is very possible if Lascelles is injured long term because it could lead to no takeover and Rafa leaving doesn't mean you don't care and want massive full scale changes like Pardew used to.

It's not a black and white situation.

I genuinely think there is a line between "strong lineup for having a go" and "win the game at all cost".  Lascelles has little injury before the game and he really shouldn't play today.

I respect Rafa decision for having a go but it has backfired.

I wouldn't have played him but I doubt he looked anything other than fully fit before the game like. I don't get the literal Full Squad Ultras though, as if thinking playing Lascelles was a mistake makes you the illegitimate child of Mike Ashley.

:thup:

I wouldn't have played him but I doubt he looked anything other than fully fit before the game like. I don't get the literal Full Squad Ultras though, as if thinking playing Lascelles was a mistake makes you the illegitimate child of Mike Ashley.

I did remember he looks like injured last match?

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't fit and Rafa played him anyway, we have to remember how last season went where Lascelles played half a season injured.

Rafa is great we all love him but the reality is he's not perfect 100% of the time and we shouldn't assume because it's Rafa that he made the right decision.