Jamaal Lascelles

Nobody

Jamaal Lascelles  

176 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

I remember when we signed him Forest fans said Darlow was the prospect and Lascelles would never amount to anything. Football is a funny game :lol:. Just hope we can hold out for a takeover before big clubs come circling for him.

Guest Howaythetoon

Easily worth 20m in today’s market. Put a footballing CB next to him... not that I think he’s awful in that area mind, he’s good enough.

Guest chopey

I'll hold my hands up, he's turned out a lot better all round player than I ever thought he would.

I thought when he first came he was very cocky and he thought he was the next Bobby Moore, Rafa seems to have kicked that out of him and turned him into a very efficient defender I wouldn't like him near the England squad though.

O captain, my captain.

We're a totally different team when he's there. It's incredible how crucial he is not only at the back, but our overall shape and confidence as a team. He owns that fucking backline.

Easily worth 20m in today’s market. Put a footballing CB next to him... not that I think he’s awful in that area mind, he’s good enough.

In a world where Van Dijk goes for £75m, Lascelles would go for at least £40m.

Yet another reason why we need this takeover to happen, so this guy doesn't outgrow the club and we can build our defence around him for years to come. Besides his obvious ability and commitment, we have too many shrinking violets in the side and the leadership we get from him is vital to us.