Jamaal Lascelles

Nobody

Jamaal Lascelles  

176 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

Honestly amazing how this lad is going under the Inglish radar. Can't understand how he's not being touted for a big money move by the press such is the pace of his improvement.

I don't want him to be of course, I just don't get it, he's fucking class and getting better.

After last season I wasn't convinced by him, thought he'd be full of mistakes this seasons. Proven me wrong and it showed when he was missing this season. I still think hes pretty limited player but hes probably our most important, abit like Shawcross at Stoke a few years back.

Honestly amazing how this lad is going under the Inglish radar. Can't understand how he's not being touted for a big money move by the press such is the pace of his improvement.

I don't want him to be of course, I just don't get it, he's f***ing class and getting better.

In the everton game in the tunnel the commentator made a throwaway comment saying "You have to wonder where he'll be playing his football next season."

I don't want him to be of course, I just don't get it, he's f***ing class and getting better.

In the everton game in the tunnel the commentator made a throwaway comment saying "You have to wonder where he'll be playing his football next season."

Yeah I certainly don't want other clubs sniffing about him but you like to see players get recognition when they deserve it.

Think how far he's come under Rafa in such a short space of time, it really is great and hopefully he'll keep improving.

He was an absolute colossus at the back. I think I saw him lose his first header on about 70 minutes!

Atsu probably got MOTM. But I think Lascelles was. They did play to his strengths, I guess. But he barely put a foot wrong all game. 

Guest Howaythetoon

Easily the most likeable player we'd had at the club since Nobby. I loved shearer, but he wasn't exactly mr personable. Ironically he's lovable now as a pundit and personality. He's come on in leaps and bounds and is becoming defensively a bit of a colossus for us. Fucking love him and its noticeable since he came back we are a different team.

Just watched the highlights again and that worry about him seemingly limping is nothing i think. He started looking uncomfortable after blocking a Carroll shot with his joy department, as you would  :lol:

Watching it again he makes said block, a clearance and two great headers in a short space of time, proper good player this lad is now.

Guest Howaythetoon

Colossus, every time the ball went near him he dealt with it. Superb in the air and at reading the game.

The upswing in defensive solidness from his injury and his return (and even prior) is so big it’s scary.

Get Jamaal lad a a 7 day holiday. He’s as crucial to our survival as the takeover/Rafa imo.  A 2 month injury and I reckon we are down.

Keep him fit and in good form - we keep enough clean sheets and low conceding games to stay up.

Best centre half we've had in a good while, absolutely brilliant against Carroll when we beat West Ham then again up against Crouch today.

Top notch captain as well, really keeps everyone on their toes.