Jamaal Lascelles

Nobody

Jamaal Lascelles  

176 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

His leadership is massive for us. Great character that allows him to lead this team and help us get better results. His character is also a big reason why he has improved so much, as he is clearly listening to Rafa and continuing to get better and better.

The difference in the side when he's not there is frightening!  We need to sign a couple of leaders in this window, not just a couple of decent players.  That's gona be difficult!

Gini and SDJ were both captains, that's truly frightening.

Yet another reason why we need this takeover to happen, so this guy doesn't outgrow the club and we can build our defence around him for years to come. Besides his obvious ability and commitment, we have too many shrinking violets in the side and the leadership we get from him is vital to us.

He's a bit like Kompany was for Man City before Pep turned up in the leadership and stature sense, yet so young. Love the lad, did he get a new contract?

Yet another reason why we need this takeover to happen, so this guy doesn't outgrow the club and we can build our defence around him for years to come. Besides his obvious ability and commitment, we have too many shrinking violets in the side and the leadership we get from him is vital to us.

He's a bit like Kompany was for Man City before Pep turned up in the leadership and stature sense, yet so young. Love the lad, did he get a new contract?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/4628907/jamaal-lascelles-six-year-contract-newcastle/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/4628907/jamaal-lascelles-six-year-contract-newcastle/

Thought so, lush.

Keane has been f***ing s*** for Everton.

He should but I do wonder if he'll go in, try and do his captain thing from here shouting at more 'senior' players to get into gear and just get laughed at or something. Way too much politics around England squad, it'll never happen

The difference in the side when he's not there is frightening!  We need to sign a couple of leaders in this window, not just a couple of decent players.  That's gona be difficult!

Gini and SDJ were both captains, that's truly frightening.

http://www.benefoot.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Siem-de-jong2.jpg

Remember when he was made captain and I was a bit skeptical, now he's the only one I could possibly tolerate being captain.

Remember when we went down with barely a whimper and this young kid in his first full top-flight season was publicly calling out senior players for effort and attitude.

Seems a born leader, and he's certainly growing into a very good centre half. He's clearly Rafa's man on the pitch, too, and nothing would give me greater joy than the two of them staying another five years. Imagine what they could build in that time, on and off the pitch :thup:

It depends on how we look in front of the defence. With the current team I prefer Clark. If we get better protection and better retention in front of the defence I would prefer Mbemba as he would compliment a more technical/passing game....I think.