Jamaal Lascelles

Nobody

Jamaal Lascelles  

176 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

It depends on how we look in front of the defence. With the current team I prefer Clark. If we get better protection and better retention in front of the defence I would prefer Mbemba as he would compliment a more technical/passing game....I think.

Well that isn’t going to happen under Rafa. Its either either Clark or Lejeune. Mbemba could possibly be sold this window if we can get anything above £5m for him.

Soiled myself when he went down and Darlow chucked the ball out for him to get treatment. He's holding us together.

I was really confused about that. I had a great view and there didn’t seem to be any contact with his eye/face. Since seen highlights and similarly no contact. Wonder if an eyelash or bit of mud got stuck?

At the start of the season, I along with most of us I'm sure had him down as our 4th best CB. He is quite clearly our number 1 and vital for us, no coincidence at all that we've tightened up considerably since he returned.

Always thought he was our worst on the ball too - and seemingly has even improved that. Feel like Clark has actually turned out worst with the ball at his feet. Assumed our best pairing was Clark and Lejeune too and got that terribly wrong. It’s Lascelles and whoever next to him :lol: