Jamaal Lascelles

Nobody

Jamaal Lascelles  

176 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

“Speaking honestly, and it might not be what everyone wants to hear, as a club I think it’s important everyone is together, especially when we’re right down at the bottom of the table,” said the Newcastle skipper.

“I think the meal was really positive, having a sit down meeting for the first time, hearing him (Ashley) speak and seeing what he’s like as a man. He’s a nice guy.

“I know fingers are being pointed at him, but I think it was a positive meeting and if it could happen more, I don’t think it would do any harm.

“If there are divides, I think it creates problems. If everyone in Newcastle stopped the negativity and tried to form a unity, that would help.

“When there are problems going on around off the pitch, it does have an effect on you as players. It would help if everyone came together and put all that bad energy into positive energy, helping us get three points. That’s what everybody wants.”

Easy for him to say.

Doesn't sound very "off the cuff" to me. Sounds very "written by Keith" and spoken by a fucking sellout.

The fans have backed this club more than possibly any other club would have been backed over the last 10 years. there has been countless opportunities for the club to repay that backing with some forward thinking progress- but no - every time Ashley has simply taken advantage of that fact, shut down ambition and looked to continue selling the paying fans short.

Or probably insertion of a relegation clause.

Nowadays every new contract signed amid speculation always comes with a renewed release clause

And the player will be sold within a few months.

If everyone came together is not necessarily directed just at the fans, he could well be pointing the finger at Ashley and co, Rafa, the players and the fans.  I would be a lot easier for all concerned if there was some transparency and honesty from Ashley

People can cut it how they like but those words are a huge blow to the protest campaign. Honestly thought he had a bit more about him and would be a bit more diplomatic but obviously not. Just another fucking stooge now in my opinion, extra 5k a week to lick Ashley's hoop, fucking sellout cunt. Fuck him.

I don't get this hate :lol:

What was he supposed to say? Secretly he may agree with the fans, but he's the talisman of the club, he's gonna be diplomatic.

"I just concern myself with matters on the pitch, my performance, and winning games. The fans have the right to do what they want, I just try to win games for Newcastle."

that's diplomatic

Exactly. Would have been a great answer. "He's a nice guy" is up there with "that one's for Mike" as uttered by another fucking lickspittle cunt.

I don't think he grasps it at all. The fans protesting couldn't care less what league we're in, we just want our football club back. This "unity" bollocks is just that, absolute bollocks.

Magpie Group are meeting tonight at 7pm at the Irish club if this has pissed off anyone enough to want to get involved.

Has he even asked himself why we're negative? It's  because we've had 11 years of Ashley refusing to make this club as good as it can be. Yes Jamaal, let's  unite in our acceptance  of showing zero ambition. We're  still 2 divisions above the mackems, for now at least, but listening to Stuart Donald on total sport last night made me think I'd  love an owner who shared the same mindset.

Guest firetotheworks

Honestly, what a fucking prick. How fucking dare he try and make on that the only thing that needs to happen is for the fans to unify with the club and not the other way around. Absolute fucking prick.

Guest Howaythetoon

Well he can fuck of as well, hope he does his hamstring in or something, once again a footballer giving absolute zero fucks when it comes to the feelings of fans. But hey, check out my new contract. Cunt.

Guest Howaythetoon

If I was a footballer of limited ability and I'd just got a 6 year contract I'd be asking Ashley if he wanted to Shag the Mrs and her sister.

On your dime as well...

I am absolutely bewildered by this today. It feels like a right sucker punch in the fight to get the club back.

What an absolute sellout cunt. I hope the fans show their anger with a wall of silence at the weekend.

Well he can fuck of as well, hope he does his hamstring in or something, once again a footballer giving absolute zero fucks when it comes to the feelings of fans. But hey, check out my new contract. Cunt.

The bad news is Mike Ashleys a great guy and he's here to stay, the good news is I've got a new 6 year contract on an improved salary with a relegation clause in case it goes tits up.

250px-David_Brent_111.jpg

You're still thinking about the bad news aren't you.