Jamaal Lascelles

Nobody

Jamaal Lascelles  

176 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

Pride also said all Lascelles can do is judge him by that one meeting they've had. What nonsense.

Mind blowing logic :lol:

Don't know why our fans are even protesting tbh. None of us have ever met him so he doesn't exist to us.

Guest firetotheworks

Bishop is probably there screening the calls.

Its probably Bishop making the calls.

Multi-Voice-Changer-100.jpg

Hello, this is Peter McAllister, the faaaaaaather

Pride also said all Lascelles can do is judge him by that one meeting they've had. What nonsense.

Don't know why our fans are even protesting tbh. None of us have ever met him so he doesn't exist to us.

I met Josef Mengele once. Offered me a towel before my shower. Nice guy.

At the end of the day he's just another footballer passing through the club. He's been here a few years and he'll eventually move on in the near future and continue his career elsewhere. He's probably just accepted its going to happen fairly soon so he may as well feather his own nest as much as possible, divorce himself from the club and the fanbase and just take the extra cash whilst it's on offer.

Disappointed as I thought he actually gave a shit and knew the score with the game and the owner but ultimately he's just another player. Don't hate the bloke but I've lost any respect I may have had for him today. You walk in the middle of the road and you get hit by traffic from both sides. He's got every right to say Mike is a nice guy and I've got every right to think he's an absolute cunt for saying so.

At the end of the day he's just another footballer passing through the club. He's been here a few years and he'll eventually move on in the near future and continue his career elsewhere. He's probably just accepted its going to happen fairly soon so he may as well feather his own nest as much as possible, divorce himself from the club and the fanbase and just take the extra cash whilst it's on offer.

Disappointed as I thought he actually gave a shit and knew the score with the game and the owner but ultimately he's just another player. Don't hate the bloke but I've lost any respect I may have had for him today. You walk in the middle of the road and you get hit by traffic from both sides. He's got every right to say Mike is a nice guy and I've got every right to think he's an absolute cunt for saying so.

Aye, the old I’m not angry I’m just disappointed.

Was always going to happen though.

:thup:

Quite a sad state of affairs that I'll now be actively hoping Lejeune and Fernandez become the starting pair on Lejeune's return.

I met Josef Mengele once. Offered me a towel before my shower. Nice guy.

I met Harold Shipman once. Offered to buy me a Margarita Pizza (no cheese) 

I imagine a lot of powerful people in business know when to play the ‘nice guy act’ to get deals done and gain support from the right people. Tell people what they want to hear and smile at the right time, then stab them in the back, sorted.

Sounds like the meal with the players was exactly that.

Not going to lie, I don't really give a fuck about the comments, he works for the club. He's a class captain and has done more for the club then any player has in recent times. One set of quotes isn't going to change my opinion of him.

Protesting works, and will work.

Wonder how much it cost Mike for this bit of PR from Jamaal?

Ashley's behaviour has changed massively with only the slightest bit of pressure applied. Turning up to games, crying about MP's, the whole Sports Direct not tweeting for weeks and running to the police after a few not so nice tweets, taking the players out for a meal, this suspicious new contract. Probably more that I can't think of now too.

But its clear as day protesting works.

Not going to lie, I don't really give a fuck about the comments, he works for the club. He's a class captain and has done more for the club then any player has in recent times. One set of quotes isn't going to change my opinion of him.

He’s nowt speech like in hindsight.

“Speaking honestly, and it might not be what everyone wants to hear, as a club I think it’s important everyone is together, especially when we’re right down at the bottom of the table,” said the Newcastle skipper.

“I think the meal was really positive, having a sit down meeting for the first time, hearing him (Ashley) speak and seeing what he’s like as a man. He’s a nice guy.

“I know fingers are being pointed at him, but I think it was a positive meeting and if it could happen more, I don’t think it would do any harm.

“If there are divides, I think it creates problems. If everyone in Newcastle stopped the negativity and tried to form a unity, that would help.

“When there are problems going on around off the pitch, it does have an effect on you as players. It would help if everyone came together and put all that bad energy into positive energy, helping us get three points. That’s what everybody wants.”

Easy for him to say.

Wow. I'm really fucking angry now, thought Jamaal had a backbone. Think he's probably already got his next club lined up now tbh.

We do need to be united, but we need to be united against this regime that's allowing our club to rot.

"Problems going on around off the pitch" - yeah the owner is the problem ffs.

Could the Magpie Group or similar write a public letter to Jamaal setting out many fans reasoning? See if he cares enough to respond.

“Speaking honestly, and it might not be what everyone wants to hear, as a club I think it’s important everyone is together, especially when we’re right down at the bottom of the table,” said the Newcastle skipper.

“I think the meal was really positive, having a sit down meeting for the first time, hearing him (Ashley) speak and seeing what he’s like as a man. He’s a nice guy.

“I know fingers are being pointed at him, but I think it was a positive meeting and if it could happen more, I don’t think it would do any harm.

“If there are divides, I think it creates problems. If everyone in Newcastle stopped the negativity and tried to form a unity, that would help.

“When there are problems going on around off the pitch, it does have an effect on you as players. It would help if everyone came together and put all that bad energy into positive energy, helping us get three points. That’s what everybody wants.”

Easy for him to say.

Wow. I'm really fucking angry now, thought Jamaal had a backbone. Think he's probably already got his next club lined up now tbh.

We do need to be united, but we need to be united against this regime that's allowing our club to rot.

"Problems going on around off the pitch" - yeah the owner is the problem ffs.

Could the Magpie Group or similar write a public letter to Jamaal setting out many fans reasoning? See if he cares enough to respond.

Cheeky bastard, everyone was behind the team and we had unity only one bloke responsible for fucking that up is Nice Guy Mike.