Jamaal Lascelles

Nobody

Jamaal Lascelles  

176 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

Guest reefatoon

Time to dust the minions picture off and put this gobshite cunt on it. Awful words there, sounds like he is blaming the fans getting at Ashley for the team being utter shit.  Aye fuck off you arse kissing cunt.

Guest firetotheworks

It's funny that the Caulkin/Bobby Robson quote of what 'the club' is tends to get applied to NUFC when our fans are the worst possible representation of it. For a huge  number of our supporters, the club is the players, the manager, the owner and they won't have a word said against them. They see loyalty to those people and loyalty to the club as being indistinguishable. Tends to be more on the continent where the sentiment in that quote actually manifests itself.

:thup: Going to matches in spite of Ashley is the general thing I hear. You have to remember how many people have walked away though, it just seems like there's always someone willing to take their place, which is even weirder to me, as if now's the time someone would choose to start going.

Personally I’d never slag off the person who pays my wages to the press either.

Why not?...Are you incapable of getting another job?. Ive quit jobs before because working for them goes against everything I believe in and I wont go along with unprofessional work ethics and behaviours

He's made it perfectly clear where his loyalties lie and its not with us. Don't blame him, don't hate him but he's going to get an awful lot of shit for his public backing of Ashley.

He's basically dead to me.

Personally I’d never slag off the person who pays my wages to the press either.

No one is asking for him to slag Ashley off.

He could have just kept it totally neutral. The 'nice guy' comment is dreadful. Then to almost suggest that the fans are at fault for an unsettled environment is rubbing salt into the wounds.

From the Captain, it's fucking awful. Whether it's naivety I dont know but either way, it's a massive error.

He's made it perfectly clear where his loyalties lie and its not with us. Don't blame him, don't hate him but he's going to get an awful lot of shit for his public backing of Ashley.

He's basically dead to me.

Yup. Prick.

What did that now deleted tweet say?

Had an article about Lascelles with a picture of Hayden.

:lol: Cheers.

Just had to write this out again because I reckon it's fairly incredible.

'I didn’t know there was uncertainty about [benitez] not being here.'

:lol:

Didn't he say in the summer that Ashley should just give Rafa what he wants? After a pay rise though or perhaps a contractual thing similar to Ritson being allowed to wear the club crest so long as he doesn't bad mouth Mike as well doesn't make this absolutely reek at all.