The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

“It is a problem inside the club that if you are not united, it is more difficult. It is the trust and unity that makes the strength,” the Frenchman, a long-time Mourinho adversary, told a press conference.

“You know you speak about that story at Chelsea. First of all I have not followed that as you know I do not have great interest about what is going on at Chelsea.

“Secondly the rules are quite clear that when the referee gives an indication that the medical (staff) can come on, they come on.

“After that what happens specifically in the situation I don’t know, but the rules are quite clear. It is the referee who makes the decision.”

Top trolling from Wenger saying he has no interest then reeling off the rules that's been discussed all week

“It is a problem inside the club that if you are not united, it is more difficult. It is the trust and unity that makes the strength,” the Frenchman, a long-time Mourinho adversary, told a press conference.

“You know you speak about that story at Chelsea. First of all I have not followed that as you know I do not have great interest about what is going on at Chelsea.

“Secondly the rules are quite clear that when the referee gives an indication that the medical (staff) can come on, they come on.

“After that what happens specifically in the situation I don’t know, but the rules are quite clear. It is the referee who makes the decision.”

Top trolling from Wenger saying he has no interest then reeling off the rules that's been discussed all week

:lol: This was funny and even though I like Wenger as a footballing person, but as a human being he comes out as deluded as Mourinho at times. Whines a lot and tries to play mind games, really annoying.

Guzan, Bacuna, Richards, Clark, Amavi, Veretout, Gueye, Westwood, Ayew, Agbonlahor, Sinclair

Romero, Darmian, Smalling, Blind, Shaw, Carrick, Schneiderlin, Mata, Memphis, Januzaj, Rooney.

Bundesliga debuts for Costa and Vidal.

Neuer; Lahm, Benatia, Boateng, Alaba; Robben, Alonso, Vidal, Costa; Muller; Lewandowski

Bayern looks even stronger this year. Vidal in that team is just too much for me to handle, especially when Thiago comes back. Costa, Götze off the bench when Ribery is back is also pretty good.

Bundesliga debuts for Costa and Vidal.

Neuer; Lahm, Benatia, Boateng, Alaba; Robben, Alonso, Vidal, Costa; Muller; Lewandowski

Bayern looks even stronger this year. Vidal in that team is just too much for me to handle, especially when Thiago comes back. Costa, Götze off the bench when Ribery is back is also pretty good.

Just need to stay fit, last years semi would have been a lot closer if Robben etc weren't all crocked.

Vidal doesn't seem to be a very "Guardiola" midfielder. Was it Guardiola or the Bayern board's decision to sign him?

Considering that he plays for Chile which is a team with some extreme Bielsa principles which Pep himself said he took a lot of inspiration from i don't think it will be a problem.

Should also be remembered that arguably Pep's favourite player at Barca was Keita, the fucking psychopath.

Vidal doesn't seem to be a very "Guardiola" midfielder. Was it Guardiola or the Bayern board's decision to sign him?

He'll fit in very nicely and maybe force them to play a bit more direct, but Vidal is technically excellent on the deck as well.

Considering that he plays for Chile which is a team with some extreme Bielsa principles which Pep himself said he took a lot of inspiration from i don't think it will be a problem.

Should also be remembered that arguably Pep's favourite player at Barca was Keita, the fucking psychopath.

Chile take a lot more risks on the ball than a Guardiola team. I don't think Vidal will be happy to just play the simple pass every time

Must have been asleep when Bayern signed Douglas Costa, had no idea

Same price as Firmino as well.  Willian, Firmino, Oscar, Hulk and Douglas Costa have combined gone for like a trillion and yet can't perform once for the national team.