The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Really like your team. Once Delofeu gets into the swing of things you'll be terrifying going forward.

You could potentially play both he and Mirallas wide, Lukaku upfront and Barkley in th enumber 10 position.

That is disgustingly frightful.

Aye like everyone else you were overreacting to last year instead of thinking about the last 5 years where City have always been in the title picture and in no way where way worse than Chelsea.

Don't actually need to see the future to know that, just need to watch the games against Chelsea where both were 1-1 draws and close games and gave no indication of a clear advantage to Chelsea.

Anyway as i said i was taking the p*ss, no need to take it so seriously.  :aww:

Fair enough just found it a bit odd you singled out me when I wasn't even close to being the most critical of City

Mainly because you are the only one i remembered saying it on here tbh ( of course there is loads of idiots on twitter and such like), didn't mean anything by it though.

Liverpool XI: Mignolet; Clyne, Skrtel, Lovren, Gomez; Henderson, Milner; Ibe, Coutinho, Lallana; Benteke.

Bournemouth XI: Boruc, Francis, Elphick, Cook, Daniels, Ritchie, O'Kane, Surman, Gradel, King, Wilson.

Dan Goscoigne dropped