The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

How is Coutinho not interfering there?! f***ing bias.

he is and yes it is.

So lets get this right, Bournemouth goal ruled off for little contact, Liverpool goal allowed when blatantly offside.

Some things never change.

All the kerfuffle about the 'rules' ... Man, that should and would be called offside at any time.

It makes it worse that they specifically added a written portion to cover this. But it's nothing that new in terms of the spirit of the game.

All the kerfuffle about the 'rules' ... Man, that should and would be called offside at any time.

It makes it worse that they specifically added a written portion to cover this. But it's nothing that new in terms of the spirit of the game.

I know, I hate how commentators try and spin this as confusing and weird and illogical

I know, I hate how commentators try and spin this as confusing and weird and illogical

when it favours certain clubs.