The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Yeah Coutinho is just fine IMO.

Where did anyone say he isn't? All i was saying is and VI expanded upon it so it actually made sense, is he doesn't create for those around him very well compared to other "playmakers" in the league. He's very good at creating for himself and is exciting to watch but he doesn't get his team mates involved like Silva, Ozil, Cazorla, Mata, Hazard, Fabregas and so on do.

That's an extremely fair criticism of his game IMO, nobody is saying he's crap and in fact the opposite as he's a very good player but he doesn't get his team mates involved as well as most of his peers IMO.

Derby vs Boro tonight. Probably the top two in the Championship this year?

Only Brighton have 100% record & only 2 teams have no points so far. Incredible really. You'd think both would be up there but I reckon you could make a decent case for about 8-9 teams.

Derby vs Boro tonight. Probably the top two in the Championship this year?

Only Brighton have 100% record & only 2 teams have no points so far. Incredible really. You'd think both would be up there but I reckon you could make a decent case for about 8-9 teams.

I think Boro are a certainty to be involved at the top end for most of the season. Derby have been really disappointing in their first couple of games but I'd imagine they'll come good with the squad they've got. Might just take a while to get going under Clement.

As you say, there's a whole host of other teams that will get involved throughout the season.

Yeah Coutinho is just fine IMO.

Where did anyone say he isn't? All i was saying is and VI expanded upon it so it actually made sense, is he doesn't create for those around him very well compared to other "playmakers" in the league. He's very good at creating for himself and is exciting to watch but he doesn't get his team mates involved like Silva, Ozil, Cazorla, Mata, Hazard, Fabregas and so on do.

That's an extremely fair criticism of his game IMO, nobody is saying he's crap and in fact the opposite as he's a very good player but he doesn't get his team mates involved as well as most of his peers IMO.

Sorry I don't agree with this at all, and it's only my opinion but Coutinho is excellent at creating for others, he has a vision above most in this league. He just doesn't do it enough because he doesn't get onto the ball good enough, doesn't make his presence known. His movement off the ball is not good and I've always said his physical side of the game is what is going to hinder him from becoming one of the absolute best. Light-weight is one thing but combine that with his conditioning and you get someone who is usually knackered after 60.

To say he doesn't create for his teammates is imo not fair on him, however. Just yesterday he spread the ball out wide consistently for Ibe and Lallana in good positions, they just couldn't do anything with it.

What the fuck is that all about

Gary Lineker shat himself playing for England so after every tweet hundreds of banter merchants reply with 'shat on...(content of tweet' etc. I suspect this a further manifestation of this.

I forgot Man u have there champions league qualifer tonight and they are playing a  full strength team. Should benefit us by playing them early Saturday as most teams struggle in the league a few days after playing in Europe although it is a home tie. Would be nice if they picked up a few injuries :)

What the fuck is that all about

Gary Lineker shat himself playing for England so after every tweet hundreds of banter merchants reply with 'shat on...(content of tweet' etc. I suspect this a further manifestation of this.

Worst patter imagineable