The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Fuck off, thats an insane decision. Seriously there has been some shit reffing in recent times, but this has been the most biased I think I have ever seen a game reffed in long time. Fucking idiotic decisions.

Guest chopey

How can a third division club with a back four that cost about the same as 8 football's and a schoolboy manager that have played two games in the top league in Europe have a better defense than Newcastle ?

How can a third division club with a back four that cost about the same as 8 football's and a schoolboy manager that have played two games in the top league in Europe have a better defense than Newcastle ?

Bit harsh on Howe like.

They didn't have Pardew and Carver infesting their club for half a decade.

I think Bournemouth will stay up.  It's their first ever away game in this division, and they've been unlucky to come away with nothing.  Kept it tight and kept trying all game  They won't have to play at Anfield every week.  They'd smash us and the Mackems for a start.

I think Bournemouth will stay up.  It's their first ever away game in this division, and they've been unlucky to come away with nothing.  Kept it tight and kept trying all game  They won't have to play at Anfield every week.  They'd smash us and the Mackems for a start.

I think they're absolutely nailed on relegated tbh