The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Commentators falling over themselves to say this isn't funny/embarrassing as fuck for one of the richest teams in the world. They've got out to a couple of works teams, not even proper ones. Teams that are the equivalent of Sunderland Nissan and Team Northumbria.

Froggy wishing his mam had got him a Fleetwood shirt.

Nah. It's acceptable to play bad and lose sometimes. Can't wait for www.sackmcclaren.com

A few questionable decisions tonight and absolutely decimated with injuries but beaten by the better team on the night. Probably the best we've played all season too. Two great goals from Wolfsburg.

My bro in law seems to think Arsenal need to win by 2 tomorrow night in order to go through... but they've got a superior goal difference to Olympiakos? ??? Surely they just need to win?

Head to head in Champions League mate.

My bro in law seems to think Arsenal need to win by 2 tomorrow night in order to go through... but they've got a superior goal difference to Olympiakos? ??? Surely they just need to win?

head to head comes before goal difference so they need to at least match the result olympiakos had vs them at the emirates

They need to either win by 2, or win 3-2.

hilarious when the 'everyone should want the English teams to qualify' brigade emerge on social media

I reckon I've met about 4 of them max in my life. All supported clubs they'd literally never been to the city of.

Schadenfreude is the best thing about football, particularly when you support shit like 99% of people.

hilarious when the 'everyone should want the English teams to qualify' brigade emerge on social media

Same people who share Britain First material and wank their staffies off before bed.

Man U are a shite American company supported by Irish creeps.

Guest palnese

Same people who share Britain First material and wank their staffies off before bed.

Man U are a shite American company supported by Irish creeps.

:lol: