The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

It's the Mahrez, Vardy & Kante trio that's been amazing.

Did you mention anything about Kante before he was analysed on MOTD the other week, by any chance?

Tbh, i didn't even know who he was until Leicester game then couple of their fans before the game were raving about him and said he was their player of the seaosn but not getting the credit like some others.

What game was it where MOTD pointed him out? Never watch that anymore, can't stand Shearer on it.

It's the Mahrez, Vardy & Kante trio that's been amazing.

Did you mention anything about Kante before he was analysed on MOTD the other week, by any chance?

No but what's your point? Up until last week 90% of Leicester talk on here has been about Vardy and Ranieri and Mahrez to a lesser extent. It might've been obvious to KI all season but i've only noticed Kante in the last month or 6 weeks. A period of which he's faced us and been phenomenal against Chelsea. As Brett said Leicester fans have been raving all season about him.

Guest firetotheworks

Eh? What did I do like? :lol:

It's been obvious for about 6 weeks or whatever, I was saying that I wasn't pretending to know that's why Leicester had been good before that point (you mentioned all season). The point being that everyone now knows that they're the reason Leicester have been great, especially following on from last night's match.

I'm amazed a back 4 with Danny Simpson and Wes Morgan in it doesn't concede a hatful on a regular basis. Testament to Kante I guess.

Morgan's been pretty good tbf. He's had a great 2015 when you think about it. He was in the Championship Team of the Decade. That run Leicester went on at the end of the season, then he played in the Copa America where Jamaica were a respectable outfit. Also played in the Gold Cup for them and came second place. Just speculation of course but maybe playing at these high levels raised his own.

Dunno how Simpson's doing it. Must be the management.