The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Kante is absolutely unbelievable. Plays like he's decked about 10 lines of speed before he comes out.

Aye, Tiote if he didn't have the football brain of a spinach.

Tiote doesn't have the speed and engine like this. Shows you can be a small lad and eat up ground with ease for 95 minutes and physically bully bigger players.

A sign of how poor the league is, as good as Leicester have been.

I hate comments like this, a team high on confidence for longer them a  short spell winning games, beating a team low on confidence, happens all over the world. There's no doubt Chelsea have the beat team bar Man City, but confidence plays a huge part in these sort of things, also this season, bar Bayern and Barca the two best teams in europe, most leagues have been quite unpredictable.

The point still stands like, the quality of the Premier League is poor. It's more competitive, but personally I'd rather watch good football over poor, competitive football.

Eh, I'll watch the Champions League or Barcelona if I want to watch good football. This is way more fun - Leicester City are going to be top of the league a week before Christmas. If we had any sort of ambition we could have some fun.

I'm not sure what sort of point this is to make. I'm just saying that the quality of the Premier League has dipped and that it's not as good to watch for me. I'd rather watch good quality every week, over poorer, more competitive football. It's not a case of either/or, it should be both when it's one of the top leagues in the world. Basically when Bale and Suarez went to La Liga was when the league quality dipped massively.

My point is I'd rather watch a lower standard of football at the top (I think the teams in the bottom half are at least as good as they've ever been in the last decade) if it means there are more unpredictable results, surprising teams at both ends of the table, etc. This is infinitely more interesting.

A sign of how poor the league is, as good as Leicester have been.

I hate comments like this, a team high on confidence for longer them a  short spell winning games, beating a team low on confidence, happens all over the world. There's no doubt Chelsea have the beat team bar Man City, but confidence plays a huge part in these sort of things, also this season, bar Bayern and Barca the two best teams in europe, most leagues have been quite unpredictable.

The point still stands like, the quality of the Premier League is poor. It's more competitive, but personally I'd rather watch good football over poor, competitive football.

Eh, I'll watch the Champions League or Barcelona if I want to watch good football. This is way more fun - Leicester City are going to be top of the league a week before Christmas. If we had any sort of ambition we could have some fun.

I'm not sure what sort of point this is to make. I'm just saying that the quality of the Premier League has dipped and that it's not as good to watch for me. I'd rather watch good quality every week, over poorer, more competitive football. It's not a case of either/or, it should be both when it's one of the top leagues in the world. Basically when Bale and Suarez went to La Liga was when the league quality dipped massively.

My point is I'd rather watch a lower standard of football at the top (I think the teams in the bottom half are at least as good as they've ever been in the last decade) if it means there are more unpredictable results, surprising teams at both ends of the table, etc. This is infinitely more interesting.

Barcelona have drawn their last two games and are only joint top. Thought the game tonight was pretty poor in entertainment and quality overall tbh

It would be the most amazing thing in PL history tbh. Trying to see the pundits explain it and try to squirm around the fact they won :lol:

PL history? It would be one of the most amazing things in sporting history.