The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Messi has won La Liga's Player of the Month award for the first time :lol:

Has only existed for two seasons and it would be hard to argue with any of the choices up to this point.

He's just finished a Ballon D'Or year. I find rather incredible that he didn't deserve it at least one month before January 2016.

Messi has won La Liga's Player of the Month award for the first time :lol:

Has only existed for two seasons and it would be hard to argue with any of the choices up to this point.

He's just finished a Ballon D'Or year. I find rather incredible that he didn't deserve it at least one month before January 2016.

Just because he was the best player in the world over the whole year doesn't mean he performed the best in a particular month.

Could argue Suarez deserved it last month too.

That's nearly a year now. Think I might have voted you most deteriorated poster. You got awful.

I do like the desperation to go nearly a year back to find a compliment from me. :lol: Well done.

Suarez > Messi.

fwiw you were the only one to nominate me in that category (a category which you got more votes in than me), plus you got way more votes than me in the other 'negative' categories. I'm going to leave it there, but you literally bite at anything :lol:

That's nearly a year now. Think I might have voted you most deteriorated poster. You got awful.

I do like the desperation to go nearly a year back to find a compliment from me. [emoji38] Well done.

Suarez > Messi.

Suarez better than Messi my arse. Still not even close

Cracking game is Benfica v Porto. Mad how shit Mitroglou was at Fulham, banging them in again now.

Probs worst Porto and Benfica line-ups i've seen on paper for a while. Kinda like selling their whole teams every summer has finally caught up with them.