The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Any idea why Sunderland/Arsenal is a 2:05pm kick off?

Im sure sunday games usually start at 1:30.

Man City were meant to be on at 12. Due to the CL game being on Tuesday, they moved to lunch time yesterday - hence why it was on Sky even though the lunch time games are usually on BT.

Why are pundits making out that Fat Sam has came in and saved the mackems? :lol: He took over in October man fgs, he's nearly had a full season in charge - the position that they are in is because of him.

Hype about crockshire been on the bench. He's awful. Most overrated player I have ever seen. Give ball away try to tackle fall over get injured repeat. Joke if he goes to the euros too

Why are pundits making out that Fat Sam has came in and saved the mackems?[emoji38]He took over in October man fgs, he's nearly had a full season in charge - the position that they are in is because of him.

Hype about crockshire been on the bench. He's awful. Most overrated player I have ever seen. Give ball away try to tackle fall over get injured repeat. Joke if he goes to the euros too

Fully agree, Wilshere is an absolute fraud of a player.

CgzpcWGXEAAu_wD.jpg

Horrific

Clever. Confuse the opposition with the pitch

They have done it before, I remember Sky wanking about it and interviewing the man who cuts the grass. The love in they are getting is pathetic to be honest, fair enough most of the country wants them to win but they are getting too much coverage. It's the same with the whole earthquake when they score. Well actually if you replicate that same study at any stadium in the Premier League or even Championship then you will find similar results, the needle moves no more than what you would get at the Post Office at 9am on pension day, yet they have got months of coverage over it.

Why are pundits making out that Fat Sam has came in and saved the mackems? :lol: He took over in October man fgs, he's nearly had a full season in charge - the position that they are in is because of him.

Aye, they've moved up the table one place since he took over, and that one place was occupied by Aston Villa.

CgzpcWGXEAAu_wD.jpg

Horrific

Clever. Confuse the opposition with the pitch

They have done it before, I remember Sky wanking about it and interviewing the man who cuts the grass. The love in they are getting is pathetic to be honest, fair enough most of the country wants them to win but they are getting too much coverage. It's the same with the whole earthquake when they score. Well actually if you replicate that same study at any stadium in the Premier League or even Championship then you will find similar results, the needle moves no more than what you would get at the Post Office at 9am on pension day, yet they have got months or coverage over it.

:lol: