The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Burnley champions l reckon. The last match between Boro and Brighton will be an absolute cracker. I fancy Brighton to cause an upset, they're the form team.

Wouldn't really be an upset, Brighton have been going out and pasting teams while Boro have been struggling along recently.

Brighton have been class this season (apart from a 6 game blip). Won tons of games by a goal, but last few months they've been banging them in and in great form.

Tough for them, but would not be surprised if they won the next 2 games, and sent Boro to play-offs. Go on Chris lad. Such a likeable guy.

Guest Phillipealbert

Holy jesus, just how much have City paid the FA?! They consistently get bent decision after bent decision in their favour.

Hope ist Brighton and Burnley myself, I'm not from the area but there is something really unlikeable about Middlesbrough/ Karanka.

Also that's never a pen for Man City.

Guest Phillipealbert

Madness that you could get 91 points and still finish 3rd in Championship.

The season we got promoted, Blackpool were 32 points worse off than us, and still went up.

Hope ist Brighton and Burnley myself, I'm not from the area but there is something really unlikeable about Middlesbrough/ Karanka.

Never a pen? :lol:

Its one of the clearest pens I've ever seen

Guest Phillipealbert

It's customary for there to be actual contact prior to the attacker shamelessly chucking himself on the floor. There was no contact, therefore not a pen.

Guest Phillipealbert

Its one of the clearest pens I've ever seen

That must be the only pen you've ever seen then.

Guest Phillipealbert

Just watched it again, there is contact on the chest, but never enough to make you go down like you've been shot from behind from a cannonball.

Still not a pen.

Just watched it again, there is contact on the chest, but never enough to make you go down like you've been shot from behind from a cannonball.

Still not a pen.

It just seemed like normal jostling in the box to me :undecided:

Guest Phillipealbert

You've got be on the wind up

Me and everyone else posting at the minute, bar you?

Not all contact is a foul, man. The game would be impossible to play if it was a free kick every time someone touched someone.