The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

This is one of two games every season where I don't mind that much if Madrid gets a cricket score.

You consider Espanyol to be bigger rivals?

Absolutely not. But I deal with more Espanyol fans than Madrid fans in my daily life.

[emoji38]

Also wtf are Ligue 1 (teams) gonna do about PSG?  It's not even funny, just embarrassing. Win tonight (which they currently are) and they'll be 24 points clear at the top.  Their GD is +46. Next best is Nice & Marseille on +9.

How the hell will any other team even get close next season? Or the season after?

Carry on like this this season (which it will) and they'll win the league with 10+ games still to play man :lol:

Also wtf are Ligue 1 (teams) gonna do about PSG?  It's not even funny, just embarrassing. Win tonight (which they currently are) and they'll be 24 points clear at the top.  Their GD is +46. Next best is Nice & Marseille on +9.

How the hell will any other team even get close next season? Or the season after?

Carry on like this this season (which it will) and they'll win the league with 10+ games still to play man :lol:

What can you do? realistically, just have to sit back and accept it really. :lol:

The Platini legacy.

Why is the French league so lightweight? They are a big European country, larger and more prosperous than Spain for starters; and their NT has been pretty successful throughout the years, producing some great players. Yet their football clubs - bar PSG nowadays - have always been pitiful.

Guest neesy111

Why is the French league so lightweight? They are a big European country, larger and more prosperous than Spain for starters; and their NT has been pretty successful throughout the years, producing some great players. Yet their football clubs - bar PSG nowadays - have always been pitiful.

PSG's success until the recent takeover was poor.

My feeling when I lived there was that football wasn't as much life and death as it is in Eng/Holland/Spain etc...Generally found the French quite effeminate.