The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Great goal.

Navas is a good player tbh. Not world class but a very good winger.

Navas is class IMO. Joe Hart on the other hand is utter shit. He looks to be the only weak link in City's side.

navas wise think he's just there to stretch the game, he's not brilliant but serves a function

:thup:

Palnese/ope hates him because of his fee, which is fair enough, but Sterling went for double that and at the moment offers probably less.

Guest palnese

navas wise think he's just there to stretch the game, he's not brilliant but serves a function

Palnese/ope hates him because of his fee, which is fair enough, but Sterling went for double that and at the moment offers probably less.

I just don't think he's very good and Man City could and should do much better than him. He can't shoot and his crossing is pretty meh. He's got no tricks up his sleeve at all. Wouldn't have him starting for us.

I just don't think he's very good and Man City could and should do much better than him. He can't shoot and his crossing is pretty meh. He's got no tricks up his sleeve at all. Wouldn't have him starting for us.

They went through a period of having nasri and silva in the wide positions and it was all too narrow and easy to defend. I agree he's not great and there's got to be better proper wide players, but that's why he gets games, less for his actual crossing but for pulling fullbacks out wide to defend leaving space for silva.