The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Kane has a couple of good months in his whole career and he's better than Giroud. :lol:

Proper flash in the pan, I'd have the Undertaker ahead of him any day of the week.

When Giroud was 21-22, he was toiling away in Ligue 2 and below, while Kane fought for the golden boot in one of the world's top leagues. I'd agree that Kane's last season was probably not totally representative of his abilities as a player, it is unfair to dismiss the idea that he might just be good. :lol:

I hate Giroud in that team man.

Put any of those I mentioned in his place, and they will obliterate his output.

Even Welbeck starting as often as Giroud does will produce more than him.

But they say he's handsome, so good luck to him.

;)

Kane has a couple of good months in his whole career and he's better than Giroud. :lol:

Proper flash in the pan, I'd have the Undertaker ahead of him any day of the week.

When Giroud was 21-22, he was toiling away in Ligue 2 and below, while Kane fought for the golden boot in one of the world's top leagues. I'd agree that Kane's last season was probably not totally representative of his abilities as a player, it is unfair to dismiss the idea that he might just be good. :lol:

From what I've seen of him since that insane run of games, this is more indicative of his abilities.

He's the next (white) Shola. 1 goal in 5 games at best for him from now on.

Guest firetotheworks

Actually, looking at that list, I'd only have Dzeko ahead of Giroud. KaKa in being a mad man shocker.

Actually, looking at that list, I'd only have Dzeko ahead of Giroud. KaKa in being a mad man shocker.

Based purely on abilities, I'd have Bony, Benteke, Lukaku, and Dzeko. In terms of picking a player to lead the line in front of Arsenal's quick-passing game, Giroud has special attributes, but I prefer those four to him generally.

Here's another discussion for all my white friends.

Man City to go undefeated? Possible or not?

It is possible, obviously, given that Chelsea only lost thrice last season, but there is no reason to even mention this with 12/13ths of the season remaining. :lol: Only a strange person would be reaching conclusions at this stage of the season.

Guest firetotheworks

Arsenal did it and for that season they were probably the best PL side I've seen. Not a chance that Man City will do it.