The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Watch Russia-Sweden, and the Russians were just different class.

Created more chances today than the other 6 games under Capello combined. Amazing decision to sack that fraud, may have saved their campaign.

Race is on for 2nd spot in that group now.

Always thought Russia were like the Liverpool of international teams. Thoughts?

Aye, we need to catch up with them by sacking an over-paid, ineffective manager :p

My Russian is improving massively. managed to hold a conversation for 2 minutes yesterday... :aww:

Watch Russia-Sweden, and the Russians were just different class.

Created more chances today than the other 6 games under Capello combined. Amazing decision to sack that fraud, may have saved their campaign.

Race is on for 2nd spot in that group now.

:lol: Putin could drop a steaming dump on your mother's forehead and you'd think it was marvelous

I asked my mom the same question I asked 28 Russian girls (On scale of 1-10 how hot do you think Putin is? ...and she said "7". Not bad

Greece still without a win despite being in a group with the Faroes, Northern Ireland, Finland, Hungary and Romania

Greece has been awful. We were clueless under Paatelainen and should have beaten Hungary at least once.. very poor quality teams in this group.

Hulk starting as striker for Brazil. Probably going to get a hattrick.

Are Brazil still poor ?

There comes his first :lol:

We are worse than at the World Cup. My hope is on this new guy Lucas Lima who is a late bloomer to be somewhat the #10 we've needed for a long long time.

Quite enjoyable watching Burton v Coventry

Lived and worked down in Burton for over a year and used to go to the Pirelli pretty regularly. Their form is pretty remarkable given they've not really had an out-and-out striker since they flogged Billy Kee. Beavon doesn't score anywhere near enough.

Goal came from an OG

Lad who put the cross in looks lively like, Duffy? Think Burton have one of our academy lads playing as well. I remember Robbie Weir from old Footy Manager games.