The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Northern Ireland have lost their heads. Baird sent off.

2 silly fouls in 30 secs; the 2nd was a red alone IMO

I think the first was as well. Stamp off the ball.

after seeing it again, the first one was a red card all day.

Guest Geordiesned

I think when Michael O'Neill watches it back he'll be very grateful there wasn't a straight red as it'll just be a one game ban now.

I think when Michael O'Neill watches it back he'll be very grateful there wasn't a straight red as it'll just be a one game ban now.

yeah, he got lucky there.

Still think Ireland will struggle to go through. We'll probably lose our last 2 games with Scotland getting something from Poland.

Think we'll get third but not sure we'd win a playoff. Could end up facing Holland even

Still think Ireland will struggle to go through. We'll probably lose our last 2 games with Scotland getting something from Poland.

Think we'll get third but not sure we'd win a playoff. Could end up facing Holland even

We'd beat Holland, with Walters taking up the Jason McAteer role.

Goal swing of 8 needed by Scotland should they draw with Poland. Not unfeasable given Ireland's last two fixtures and Scotland's last match.

It's on head to head so if Ireland and Scotland finish level then Scotland would go through

Goal swing of 8 needed by Scotland should they draw with Poland. Not unfeasable given Ireland's last two fixtures and Scotland's last match.

It's on head to head so if Ireland and Scotland finish level then Scotland would go through

Aye that's what I thought. Not a chance we will go through. Seem to have regressed massively past couple of matches. Not passing it about like we were and generally awful. Mulgrew was insanely bad last night, dunno how Strachan kept him on. Never seen a left back so woefully out of position all the time. I know it was the world champs but we could have lost about 7-0 tbh if they had gone up a gear. German fans were fantastic craic though, during the day and during/after the match.

Lithuania... currently 1-1

Lithuania's goalkeeper was sent off a minute before the goal, but it wasn't a penalty so can only assume a free kick outside the box (or maybe the keeper handled a pass back and they scored from the resulting free kick in the box).

If they win, it'd be their first competitive victory. Their current sole win was a 1-0 friendly win against Lichtenstein.

Sweden with a proper Pardew performance tonight :lol: Look half decent in the opening stages of the game, concede through some abysmal defending, then not having a fucking clue how to open the other team up. Try and solve the problem by completely ignoring the shape of the team and just start pushing players further up, leaving huge gaps in defence and look vulnerable as hell on the counter attack. End up conceding 4 goals (could have been so many more) just for the fun of it.