The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

It's rubbish to say the league isn't very strong because top teams can lose to good mid-table sides, mind.

The league isn't very strong though, although to be frank i think pretty much every major league is pretty crap tbh. It's genuinely like arguing which dog shit smells the best, as all of them outside a small section of teams have extremely crap below them.

It's rubbish to say the league isn't very strong because top teams can lose to good mid-table sides, mind.

The league isn't very strong though, although to be frank i think pretty much every major league is pretty crap tbh. It's genuinely like arguing which dog s*** smells the best, as all of them outside a small section of teams have extremely crap below them.

So what you're basically saying is 99.9% of all football in the world is shite. Give over man.

Rosenborg scores three minutes into added time in the league decider against Stabæk and have nowall but won the league. Stabæk players start crying realizing it's all lost. Scenes.

Bob :(

"We made a valiant attempt today, and I always had faith that we could catch up with them and challenge for the league. Naturally I am now very, very, very, disappointed. We'll just have to avenge this when we face them in the semi-final of the cup."

^ Bob

The league isn't very strong though, although to be frank i think pretty much every major league is pretty crap tbh. It's genuinely like arguing which dog s*** smells the best, as all of them outside a small section of teams have extremely crap below them.

:ructions:

So what you're basically saying is 99.9% of all football in the world is s****. Give over man.

Most of the best players have been collected to a small group of teams, say 10 max so yes.

So what you're basically saying is 99.9% of all football in the world is s****. Give over man.

Most of the best players have been collected to a small group of teams, say 10 max so yes.

While I understand where you're coming from, it's hyperbole. You can watch good entertaining football at plenty of grounds around the world.

I agree tbf, theres about 8-9 superclubs but then there are tens, if not more, of perfectly good clubs playing decent enough football scattered across Europe.

It's just that those mega clubs are now so far above the rest in terms of buying power and attractability it distorts everything.

I agree tbf, theres about 8-9 superclubs but then there are tens, if not more, of perfectly good clubs playing decent enough football scattered across Europe.

It's just that those mega clubs are now so far above the rest in terms of buying power and attractability it distorts everything.

I think there's only 3 super clubs at the moment. Which between them have the majority of the best 5 to 10 players in the world. This top 3 basically get whoever they really want. And end up selling players they seem surplus to requirements to the group below who end up being among their best players such is the gap at the moment.

Then there's probably another 5/6 clubs below them (Chelsea, PSG, Juve, Atleti, Dortmund, City?) and some very good teams below that too (Arsenal, Porto, Man United, Benfica, Sevilla, Valencia etc.).

What makes the PL exciting is the majority of clubs in the division have at least 1 player that could do well in a team in the two brackets above. And there's no Real, Barca or Bayern who are just so much better.

While I understand where you're coming from, it's hyperbole. You can watch good entertaining football at plenty of grounds around the world.

Never said you couldn't tbf, you don't necessarily have to be a great team to play good and entertaining football. More that even so that best players have been collected by a small group of teams so even if those teams look good at the end of the day the competition as a whole is lesser than it was.

Even La Liga, which most people praise teams like Sevilla, Villarreal etc etc they are still nowhere near the top 3 which is the same in England and it wasn't always like this.

Don't get me wrong i love watching them, but when has there ever been a time in history when the best forward for Argentina, Uruguay and Brazil all played for the same team? It's why i mainly just watch the CL, the top players for the most part all play 9 or 10 teams max.

Rosenborg scores three minutes into added time in the league decider against Stabæk and have nowall but won the league. Stabæk players start crying realizing it's all lost. Scenes.

"We made a valiant attempt today, and I always had faith that we could catch up with them and challenge for the league. Naturally I am now very, very, very, disappointed. We'll just have to avenge this when we face them in the semi-final of the cup."

^ Bob

They're still in line for a EL spot right?

^ Bob

They're still in line for a EL spot right?

They have to fuck up spectacularily to not finish second, so yes. EL spot is pretty much guaranteed theirs. Also in the semi-final of the cup, but facing a Rosenborg team on fire.

Aguero over Suarez ??

what next....Beckham over Figo ?

Suarez is twice the character and player. His work rate alone puts him above Aguero, not to mention his ridiculous durability especially now that his wild days are behind him.

You just look at Messi and how much happier he looks alongside Suarez, than having to carry Aguero for the national team and feel let down every time.

Aguero over Suarez ??

what next....Beckham over Figo ?

Suarez is twice the character and player. His work rate alone puts him above Aguero, not to mention his ridiculous durability especially now that his wild days are behind him.

You just look at Messi and how much happier he looks alongside Suarez, than having to carry Aguero for the national team and feel let down every time.

Its hardly an outrageous comment like, and all it was is an opinion, no need to be so precious :lol:

It's ok bud. We all know even the most level-headed, non-scouse form of scouser goes on a rampage if you dare question the innocent one.

After all, Suarez is the epitome of a scouser. He's a dirty cheating scumbag, with a monstrous grill and a ginormous persecution complex. He must be defended at all costs.