The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Gabrial got one yellow for diving having received a chest bump and another for a petulant kick out when baby didn't get his own way. Deserves to get sent off for the pure stupidity of it all.

Koscielny got chest bumped. You're not even watching the game!

Gabrial got one yellow for diving having received a chest bump and another for a petulant kick out when baby didn't get his own way. Deserves to get sent off for the pure stupidity of it all.

Well, except it wasn't Gabriel who fell, it was Koscielny. Gabriel stepped in to separate them and Costa went for his throat. Helps to actually know what happened.

He got 1 yellow and straight red for kick. Didn't see the first incident, but he is out for 3 games.

Well, i'll stand corrected on the chest bump then.

And the rest of your post probably :lol:

:lol: I'm confused as to Gabriel's first booking now, but Koscielny definitely took a dive from the chest bump. And the second booking is still stupid having been carded 20 seconds earlier.

Well, i'll stand corrected on the chest bump then.

And the rest of your post probably :lol:

:lol: I'm confused as to Gabriel's first booking now, but Koscielny definitely took a dive from the chest bump. And the second booking is still stupid having been carded 20 seconds earlier.

It wasn't 2nd, it was straight red.

Really don't like Ramsey. Overplays so much man. Very irritating. Like a kid that always wants to show off.

Had a chance in the first half where he should have struck it first time but decided to do a Cruyff turn and lost the ball, and just never gets on with things when he should.

When is Wenger getting sacked then? One signing this summer, not even a good one. Is he scared of the challenge?  It must be so frustrating for the Arsenal fans.