The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

It's because of his Dad running out on his family when he was four. He doesn't want to bear his surname.

Why the fuck hasn't he changed his name to his mothers name like every other fucker would?

He'll carry his dad's surname everywhere with him in life but not on the back of a football shirt?

It's because of his Dad running out on his family when he was four. He doesn't want to bear his surname.

Had his reasons probably.

Probably his cunt of a son not wanting to use his surname.

Leffe, whats going on with Spurs? I know you've got a couple of injuries but that side doesn't exactly scream of quality.

Have spurs given up on challenging for the champions league and joined the leagues also rans?

We're still pretty good, you know :lol:.

It's fairly simple - three teams can essentially pay whatever they want on fees and wages. Two others are not that far behind (in terms of money available). Then there's us. We're punching above our weight as it is, but to improve we have to keep developing our own players and trying to figure out which player from a modest side is going to make a leap forward. That way is never going to look glamorous.

I still think we're going to get at least a couple of forwards in. Lloris, Rose and Trippier in, Alli instead of Dier and we're back as a very young, exciting team with plenty of depth.

Leffe, whats going on with Spurs? I know you've got a couple of injuries but that side doesn't exactly scream of quality.

Have spurs given up on challenging for the champions league and joined the leagues also rans?

It's fairly simple - three teams can essentially pay whatever they want on fees and wages. Two others are not that far behind (in terms of money available). Then there's us. We're punching above our weight as it is, but to improve we have to keep developing our own players and trying to figure out which player from a modest side is going to make a leap forward. That way is never going to look glamorous.

I still think we're going to get at least a couple of forwards in. Lloris, Rose and Trippier in, Alli instead of Dier and we're back as a very young, exciting team with plenty of depth.

All your central midfield options are that of a midtable team.

You cunts should have signed Cabaye. I know you've got loads of midfielders, but he would have improved you and we wouldn't have to bear with Pardew being all smug about signing him.