The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

If you're referring to yourself then you're absolutely correct. "I wonder what IP will complain about today" is a recurring theme on here and it's as tedious as it gets.

I don't complain about much these days tbh, there aren't that many complete and utter bellends left on here.

If you're referring to yourself then you're absolutely correct. "I wonder what IP will complain about today" is a recurring theme on here and it's as tedious as it gets.

I don't complain about much these days tbh, there aren't that many complete and utter bellends left on here.

Take that back!

All pisstaking aside I don't think we were that bad to watch last night. Our style of play has improved definitely

33% posession and 2 shots at home is an improvement?

Can't imagine what they would have been like before  :lol:

In all seriousness would love to see Ireland vs Northern Ireland. Followed by a Lafferty hat trick, a Walters own goal and the arrest of Keane on a murder charge.

Would love it if Northern Ireland got out of the group somehow.

All pisstaking aside I don't think we were that bad to watch last night. Our style of play has improved definitely

Can't imagine what they would have been like before  [emoji38]

In all seriousness would love to see Ireland vs Northern Ireland. Followed by a Lafferty hat trick, a Walters own goal and the arrest of Keane on a murder charge.

Would love it if Northern Ireland got out of the group somehow.

Can I ask why you hate Ireland?

Yes

I liked Ireland's gameplan last night. They played to their stregnths. They defended in numbers, scored off of set pieces and attacked on the counter. Walters played like a stereotypical British center forward and it worked, nothing wrong with that. 

England should learn from this. We're not going to win through passing, might as well defend in numbers and counter attack through Sterling and Walcott(if fit). I know it's the Pardew philosophy but we don't have the quality to do it any different.