The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

That ball from Shelvey then for Montero's chance, not a cat in hells chance Colback, Tiote or Anita would have made it.

Was just thinking that, a CM actually driving forward with the ball, and producing a pinpoint ball.

Guest Howaythetoon

Truss Swansea to lose this one. That Roofe looks a canny player. I'll get slated for this, but we should try and pitch in for him. Knowing our lot though we will fall flat on this.

Truss Swansea to lose this one. That Roofe looks a canny player. I'll get slated for this, but we should try and pitch in for him. Knowing our lot though we will fall flat on this.

I agree - looked a very good player from what I saw. Naturally another team will now buy him though.

I agree - looked a very good player from what I saw. Naturally another team will now buy him though.

We are supposed to very interested in one Oxford player so much so that their fans were only saying last week that they were expecting him to move to us.  Can't remember which player though.

Inter lost today, I see. Juve have stormed back this season.

It's been clear for a while that its gonna be a two horse race between Juve and Napoli. Inter, Fiorentina have too many weaknesses to last the distance and I don't know whats wrong with Roma.