The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Neymar's a tad under-rated imo.

Needs to make that Figo move for people to realise how great he is.

The third best rated player in the world, only behind Messi and Ronaldo, is underrated! Suuuurrrrrreeee.

2nd. Suarez is third.

There's no doubt in my mind that Neymar has outperformed all Real players as well as Suarez this season. He was the man while Messi was out, and today again he played better when Messi was subbed off. Suarez is scoring goals in ridiculous amounts however, that trio is just unstoppable.

Scholes got away with his revolting side but he had his pure genius side to compensate I suppose. Still, never liked how everyone - from the commentators to the refs - would laugh off the second late studs up challenges as "typical scholesy lol".

Scholes was just a bad tackler, wasn't a nasty, cheating prick like Fellaini. Plus, as you said, at least Scholes a genius with the ball at his feet, so he's excused a bit.

Scholes was nasty as fuck. Someone that good isn't that bad a tackler

Guest firetotheworks

Scholes was just a bad tackler, wasn't a nasty, cheating prick like Fellaini. Plus, as you said, at least Scholes a genius with the ball at his feet, so he's excused a bit.

Yeah, the way it was laughed off after he put in terrible, crunching tackles was really annoying but he never threw elbows or seemed particularly vicious in the way Fellaini is.

Surprised Kaizero hasn't been on regarding Soderlund winning the St-Etienne/Lyon Derby on his home debut!

I don't really care about every Norwegian player you know. I'm not Flip :lol: It's cool for him though. He's a decent striker so he deserves success.

Hate going into a game against an in-form side. Mind you West Ham were doing ok.

Narrow Watford win with a couple of injuries and suspensions please.

I was just thinking this, as it stands Watford are 4 games without a win in the Premier League, losing 3 and drawing 1, in a away a draw here wouldn't be that bad of a result.

Hate going into a game against an in-form side. Mind you West Ham were doing ok.

Narrow Watford win with a couple of injuries and suspensions please.

Liverpool and Spurs were both in great form when we beat them as well.