The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

This Jurado is a total clown. 5m?? 3 over the bar hit and hopes and coming inside when the forwards looked desperate for crosses. Him and the 95yr old Swiss bloke lost them the game. First time I've seen Watford look lost and disorganized. Swansea pressed them into oblivion. On the upside Watford are falling back towards the pack.

Watch Jurado score an absolute screamer against us now :lol:

f*** off football forever if this happens tbh. Hasn't been able to strike the ball more than 5mph tonight. Mental how he lasted the full 90.

Saw Watford play earlier in the season and Jurado looked good so surprised to see he had such a bad game last night according to people on here. Anyone who has seen them play regularly who knows if he's had a good season or not?

f*** off football forever if this happens tbh. Hasn't been able to strike the ball more than 5mph tonight. Mental how he lasted the full 90.

Saw Watford play earlier in the season and Jurado looked good so surprised to see he had such a bad game last night according to people on here. Anyone who has seen them play regularly who knows if he's had a good season or not?

He was pointed out off Carra after the game that he has no goals or assists this season. I've not seen much of him but he was awful last night, really bad.

Think that might have been the first time I've seen Watford this season, at least that I can remember, and Jurado looked terrible. Weak as piss and nothing to him. Made Luuk de Jong's shooting during his time here look like Juninho

He was pointed out off Carra after the game that he has no goals or assists this season. I've not seen much of him but he was awful last night, really bad.

Didn't know that actually. Thought he had scored a few.