The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

What do people reckon to that controversial first Mexico pen v Panama. People are going on about it, I think it was very unlucky and not a clear one, I'd be furious and gutted to give it away but I'd expect that to be given at St James's for us. Not worthy of all this fuss from Panama.

The one v Costa Rica was a shocker like.

toe poke hattrick in a 5-3 loss. poor lad.

Felt so Newcastle that match, hit the post to tie it, counter attack concede goal. We really shouldn't play a 3 man back line with 3 Mike Williamsons in defense. Injuries and suspensions killing this team.

Felt so Newcastle that match, hit the post to tie it, counter attack concede goal. We really shouldn't play a 3 man back line with 3 Mike Williamsons in defense. Injuries and suspensions killing this team.

Being a Newcastle fan you must have been delighted losing 5-3 though surely?

Being a Newcastle fan you must have been delighted losing 5-3 though surely?

I for one, enjoy losing a thoroughly high scoring match. As a Newcastle fan I'm used to seeing all of my teams give up more goals than score. Unfortunately.