The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Not convinced that's a dive. Don't think it was a penalty either mind.

Clear dive, you don't go that high up in the air by a tackle or being tripped.

Well there's a difference between exaggerating contact and diving. I thought that there was a tangle of the legs and that, along with the pressure from the defender, put him off balance. Not saying it was a foul by Ogbonna either by the way, rather a fairly innocuous coming-together in the penalty box.

He caused the contact! It's diving if you throw your body into another person and fall over! :lol: Bunch of modern day football mugs.

He hardly 'throws' his body into Ogbonna. He plants his foot in between the defender's legs and the ball and their momentum carries them over. Players put themselves in between the ball and the other player all the time. FWIW, I didn't say in my original post that it unequivocally wasn't a dive, but the incident's ambiguous enough to not warrant the yellow card imo.

The ball was on the other side :lol:

What? It's on Vardy's left side. Vardy plants his right foot into Ogbonna's path, thereby putting his body in between the defender and the ball.

Away from the direction of the ball, totally un natural and only done to try and con the referee into giving a penalty. Correct decision.

The defender didn't even try to make a tackle or even change his stride.

Guest neesy111

Deserved pen after all that shit Leicester do in the box. It happens all the time with all teams, but Leicester are the worst. Huth in particular.

:thup:

It's something I've noticed when watching them recently.

Deserved pen after all that s*** Leicester do in the box. It happens all the time with all teams, but Leicester are the worst. Huth in particular.

Carroll was doing the same and the ref chose the penalty instead of the free-kick for Leicester.