Club Captain 2015/16

bowlingcrofty
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tiote will probably be in his plans and he knows him from Twente.  He's also looked the best "captain" we've had in the past few years whenever he's had it. So.. him.

I would say de Jong, but you can't trust his injury record enough to give it to him.  Not a fan of a RB being captain to be honest, much as I like Janmaat. He's not much of a leader, either?

Really can't see what Janmaat would offer as a captain like.

He's a good player who doesn't get injured, generally leads by example, communicates with those around him, is assertive, and is disgusted by Mike Williamson.

He's a good player who doesn't get injured, generally leads by example, communicates with those around him, is assertive, and is disgusted by Mike Williamson.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

As much as I agree with him, showing obvious disgust toward your teammates is the opposite of captain material.

In terms of an on pitch leader, the best of a bad bad bunch is Tiote, so I'd give it to him if he's going to be first choice, or leave it with Colo.

I don't see what he doesn't offer. Always plays, is good, knows most of the other players well, seems very motivated. What would you suggest he doesn't offer?